Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think it's great to see them acting silly...real hearty laughter!...😁

I agree. That's the first time I remember Alberto acting silly and making Martina laugh so much...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, tle said:

I agree. That's the first time I remember Alberto acting silly and making Martina laugh so much...

That's cute. That's the number one or 2 things a guy needs to be a good boyfriend to me, make me happy or laugh and to be kind. Oh, and be able to make me cum, which Alberto is very sorely lacking. The look on her face after lovemaking with Alberto says it all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Means that we will have a goog chance to see her sleeping  the whole afternoon...not so nice to us european voyeurs 😂.

Too bad I was right. But I think she is tanking up for the weekend activities. Nice that at least Alberto and Taco are awake.😉

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Too bad I was right. But I think she is tanking up for the weekend activities. Nice that at least Alberto and Taco are awake.😉

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yes ....Weekend night are coming up...she is very happy right now and in a good sharpe physically....

So that mean what it mean for the weekend night coming !!!!!!!

We gona have a lot of actions , I think, this weekend !!!! Yes !!!!

Come on Martina, bring a new friend at home, female or male, we don't mind and don't forget, it as been long time since Alberto didn't play the X box so all the right conditions are there ...Yes

And , like allways, Taco is also happy to see new people, we all love Taco so make him happy too !

It itme to push the RLC up !

To see you having fun and a couple of glass of proto for me, that vacation at home !

A lot of Yes ! Let all have fun !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

her face is like is that it then, he then wanders away gets dressed and shes still laying there, he sometimes comes back kisses her on the forehead as if to say good girl 

that the problem with FWB and Alberto has his fun and finish.

It so sad, for a woman like me, to see the face of Martina at the 'end'.

She is demanding more, Alberto could use the dildo to give her more pleasure for hours, we know that Martina can 'last' for hours of stimulation and it ok.

Another solution could be that martina use those new dildo, they are so amazing...me, when my boyfrient is not there, it a good way to feel good and release some good stuff in my brain 🤩 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

She is demanding more, Alberto could use the dildo to give her more pleasure for hours, we know that Martina can 'last' for hours of stimulation and it ok.

She had a really big lifelike dildo one day. I only saw it once and never saw it again after that...

11 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

her face is like is that it then, he then wanders away gets dressed and shes still laying there, he sometimes comes back kisses her on the forehead as if to say good girl 

Exactly. He gives her a couple links down there during thier "lovemaking"   but no good oral foreplay. She usually gives him a sweet bj. He sticks it on. And flips her around and then he Jenks off on her, and gives her a tiny piece of toilet paper then he's leaves. And she lays there and goes the sleep. He loves her but as far as sex. She's a cum dumpster.

• Like 1