Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

56 minutes ago, emnv said:

Do us a favor, as you are following her 24 hours a day, the next time she is speaking to an unknown man or speaking in English, immediately write a forum post to report it.

It's funny that a lot of people speak English on the forum, but only one is able to understand it.

And thank you fhe kind words you have dedicated to me. I don't think I have insulted anyone, can you say the same?

You have insuted me so many times I can't count them. I dropped my sub because of you and your other half. Do you two live together? Never will I come back because of you and the big 0.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and total bullshit speculation doesn't...🤣

You have also been total bullshit in almost all of your post. Your on here way too much. Get the hell off. People are tired of you butting into their post with uppity nonsence. Get lost.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

You have insuted me so many times I can't count them. I dropped my sub because of you and your other half. Do you two live together? Never will I come back because of you and the big 0.

Why is what Emnv said to you so insulting?  It should make it even more impossible for you to make your unsubstantiated comments without a sub.  Now you can insult me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

You have also been total bullshit in almost all of your post. Your on here way too much. Get the hell off. People are tired of you butting into their post with uppity nonsence. Get lost.

No...YOU are...😉

I'm here because I'm English, and thought you could do with some help in translating Martina when she next speaks all this English you tell us about...

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Why is what Emnv said to you so insulting?  It should make it even more impossible for you to make your unsubstantiated comments without a sub.  Now you can insult me.

Lets see. Yes I have to do it by memory at 78 yrs old that can be tuff. One was he said I should see a Dr. because he thought I had a mental problem. I will look others up and get back to you for sure. I have no problem with you Dave. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I have said that it looks like Martina wants to be Nelly's friend.  And when they are not drunk they are able to have this friendship.  But  their meetings sometimes turn to drinking and smoking.  And when the drinking and smoking went too far, the other night happened.  That is not love.  And now perhaps Martina is upset about what happened.  And this has created so much conversation in the forum.  And we know that the forum can be very aggressive with all sorts of madeup stories and theories and opinions and calling each other names.  And we know that this affects Martina and Alberto. Perhaps we should stop. 

Hi Deepdave,

Well, as I told JenMom, I am trying so hard to stay out of these conversations about Martina and Nelly because I basically feel none of us knows shit about what's really going on between them behind the scenes..just translations and speculations...which I have to admit is "fun" to read as entertainment. I think that you're right to suggest we "cool the jets" a bit on this discussion. I think JenMom has the most logical approach to all of this after reading her recent posts.

I respect your posts too and always enjoy them even though sometimes I have a different take on things...but that's what a good forum is all about...give and take. So, in that vein, I do disagree with you when you say "that is not love" when talking about Martins's and Nelly's relationship where drinking is involved. It is absolutely PART of most people's love-life...we party, we get drink too much, and then we go home and have sex...or maybe even in a parking lot. Normal behavior. It really has nothing to do with love...its about being drunk, high or whatever. Hundreds of millions of really good people do this. Now, I do believe Nelly has some drinking issues...plain to see. But, maybe Martina does also at times. But the underlying thing here is that this happens all the time with people who are in love with each other. My subjective opinion is that these two women are deeply in love with each other...whether that's right or wrong, I can't be the judge. I can say no more than that. Thanks for your honest post.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Deepdave,

Well, as I told JenMom, I am trying so hard to stay out of these conversations about Martina and Nelly because I basically feel none of us knows shit about what's really going on between them behind the scenes..just translations and speculations...which I have to admit is "fun" to read as entertainment. I think that you're right to suggest we "cool the jets" a bit on this discussion. I think JenMom has the most logical approach to all of this after reading her recent posts.

I respect your posts too and always enjoy them even though sometimes I have a different take on things...but that's what a good forum is all about...give and take. So, in that vein, I do disagree with you when you say "that is not love" when talking about Martins's and Nelly's relationship where drinking is involved. It is absolutely PART of most people's love-life...we party, we get drink too much, and then we go home and have sex...or maybe even in a parking lot. Normal behavior. It really has nothing to do with love...its about being drunk, high or whatever. Hundreds of millions of really good people do this. Now, I do believe Nelly has some drinking issues...plain to see. But, maybe Martina does also at times. But the underlying thing here is that this happens all the time with people who are in love with each other. My subjective opinion is that these two women are deeply in love with each other...whether that's right or wrong, I can't be the judge. I can say no more than that. Thanks for your honest post.

Put Martina one full day in the villa with Holly , the girl that Martina originally wanted ..or let her be with any of Fiora / Harley / Olivia / Ulyana / Daniela / Radislava , even Mila in the jacuzzi and let’s see how she reacts and if it is just sex with a woman that she wants or searching in general a new adventure ..it is quite simple actually , the thing is that as soon as Nelly left the villa and Martina started her studies , I think she visited only once the villa if I am correct ..perhaps her actions  then on camera could reveal or even answer some questions ..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1