B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they have kept B1 and B2 boring, andstuck nono back in B4 where she was so popular before, NOT. where are the better things to come?

You people keep paying for it so why should there be better things to come?  Now you get two repeats back yet again....LMAO

Greetings All, I’ve been an RCL and CamCaps subscriber for some time now preferring to simply read the comments of others rather than offer my own reflections of the comings and goings of the ladies in the apartments however, reading some of the remarks concerning Nana I have found myself wondering if in fact I’ve been watching a different RCL site to some other observers. I’ve watched Nana since she first joined the site and as a first timer, she quickly found her feet while under the glare of the cameras in the villa. She could be very funny indeed, a real smiler, intuitive and always game for a laugh, she tried to be accommodating to all and was willing to go the extra mile for the sake of peace and quiet. Yet many of the comments concerning her seem to adopt the attitude of “be the girl I want you to be rather than the girl that you are”, while she established her own boundaries and it was up to the viewer to accept them or nor, comments such as “no no Nana” and “Nana the nun” seem to fail to understand this. She’s clearly strong willed and not easily put off however in the villa she was more than happy to take on board the guidance offered by the likes of Vivian and Pam and quite early on had a great evening with them and her boy friend in B1 playing strip poker where she finished up naked and with the boy who was also naked and had an erection (much to Vivian’s and Pam’s amusement) and kept poking Nana in the back with it when of course much hilarity ensued. Also, when with Tesla it was clear that she was also willing to try new things and you do wonder if Tesla remained with the project for somewhat longer than she did what the two of them might have got up to. She never seemed to have any problem with her own company and made a strenuous effort to learn a new a difficult language while a tenant. When she transferred to the B1 apartment the four girls certainly seemed to enjoy each other’s company and had some great laughs with Nana to the forefront of the mirth. She also seemed to fundamentally change her attitudes in B1 when she found how easy it was for them to go out to bars and clubs given the location of the apartment and once again given more time and fewer restrictions due to the pandemic it seemed quite likely that there may have been some interesting viewing in the future. Recently she spent a great evening in the villa being massaged by Radi and Loraine and had a very long chat with Radi, after Loraine had left the proceedings and while the two of them were wrapped around each other which Nana seemed to enjoy and was very relaxed about. I for one would quite happily renew my half yearly subscription should I see ever her name on an RCL participants list at some future date, whether that will ever happen or not is known to only one person!       

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, walterd said:

Greetings All, I’ve been an RCL and CamCaps subscriber for some time now preferring to simply read the comments of others rather than offer my own reflections of the comings and goings of the ladies in the apartments however, reading some of the remarks concerning Nana I have found myself wondering if in fact I’ve been watching a different RCL site to some other observers. I’ve watched Nana since she first joined the site and as a first timer, she quickly found her feet while under the glare of the cameras in the villa. She could be very funny indeed, a real smiler, intuitive and always game for a laugh, she tried to be accommodating to all and was willing to go the extra mile for the sake of peace and quiet. Yet many of the comments concerning her seem to adopt the attitude of “be the girl I want you to be rather than the girl that you are”, while she established her own boundaries and it was up to the viewer to accept them or nor, comments such as “no no Nana” and “Nana the nun” seem to fail to understand this. She’s clearly strong willed and not easily put off however in the villa she was more than happy to take on board the guidance offered by the likes of Vivian and Pam and quite early on had a great evening with them and her boy friend in B1 playing strip poker where she finished up naked and with the boy who was also naked and had an erection (much to Vivian’s and Pam’s amusement) and kept poking Nana in the back with it when of course much hilarity ensued. Also, when with Tesla it was clear that she was also willing to try new things and you do wonder if Tesla remained with the project for somewhat longer than she did what the two of them might have got up to. She never seemed to have any problem with her own company and made a strenuous effort to learn a new a difficult language while a tenant. When she transferred to the B1 apartment the four girls certainly seemed to enjoy each other’s company and had some great laughs with Nana to the forefront of the mirth. She also seemed to fundamentally change her attitudes in B1 when she found how easy it was for them to go out to bars and clubs given the location of the apartment and once again given more time and fewer restrictions due to the pandemic it seemed quite likely that there may have been some interesting viewing in the future. Recently she spent a great evening in the villa being massaged by Radi and Loraine and had a very long chat with Radi, after Loraine had left the proceedings and while the two of them were wrapped around each other which Nana seemed to enjoy and was very relaxed about. I for one would quite happily renew my half yearly subscription should I see ever her name on an RCL participants list at some future date, whether that will ever happen or not is known to only one person!       

And you are right. The exact motive that I started to not like Nana is because the way she is.

She was, like you said, a fun girl to watch. Smiling and laughing most of the time. But suddenly she pulled the hand break. I and don't even need to start writing the way that she always treated Uber Guy, of course that he let her doing it to him. 

• Haha 1