B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

RLC is brain fucking Radislava , they gave her ex room to Mila , she can now visit and tell her all about her glorious first 9-10 months and relive the memories 😂 B1 can officially categorized in the archives as the apartment that gets the prize of boredom , i can’t honestly think the reason that people would tune in to watch apart from watching Karol having this wonderful sexual seduction feeling that  makes you observe many times , but the twins and Mila with their agenda clearly in outside activities , pfff ,what a waste …

The next B2 tenants will be very important on how RLC will welcome spring and the first summer months , it can get disastrous boring or a flame of hope can rise . As someone suggested , it could be great moving Fiora and Harley in B2 , all Russians , they can find easier ways of communication . 

Let’s hope that this “ cleaning “ will be beneficial in the rest of the apartments because B1 seems that is becoming only an incredible glory days of the past memory .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC is brain fucking Radislava , they gave her ex room to Mila , she can now visit and tell her all about her glorious first 9-10 months and relive the memories 😂 B1 can officially categorized in the archives as the apartment that gets the prize of boredom , i can’t honestly think the reason that people would tune in to watch apart from watching Karol having this wonderful sexual seduction feeling that  makes you observe many times , but the twins and Mila with their agenda clearly in outside activities , pfff ,what a waste …

The next B2 tenants will be very important on how RLC will welcome spring and the first summer months , it can get disastrous boring or a flame of hope can rise . As someone suggested , it could be great moving Fiora and Harley in B2 , all Russians , they can find easier ways of communication . 

Let’s hope that this “ cleaning “ will be beneficial in the rest of the apartments because B1 seems that is becoming only an incredible glory days of the past memory .

You did sum up B1 for me.