B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, walterd said:

Greetings All, I’ve been an RCL and CamCaps subscriber for some time now preferring to simply read the comments of others rather than offer my own reflections of the comings and goings of the ladies in the apartments however, reading some of the remarks concerning Nana I have found myself wondering if in fact I’ve been watching a different RCL site to some other observers. I’ve watched Nana since she first joined the site and as a first timer, she quickly found her feet while under the glare of the cameras in the villa. She could be very funny indeed, a real smiler, intuitive and always game for a laugh, she tried to be accommodating to all and was willing to go the extra mile for the sake of peace and quiet. Yet many of the comments concerning her seem to adopt the attitude of “be the girl I want you to be rather than the girl that you are”, while she established her own boundaries and it was up to the viewer to accept them or nor, comments such as “no no Nana” and “Nana the nun” seem to fail to understand this. She’s clearly strong willed and not easily put off however in the villa she was more than happy to take on board the guidance offered by the likes of Vivian and Pam and quite early on had a great evening with them and her boy friend in B1 playing strip poker where she finished up naked and with the boy who was also naked and had an erection (much to Vivian’s and Pam’s amusement) and kept poking Nana in the back with it when of course much hilarity ensued. Also, when with Tesla it was clear that she was also willing to try new things and you do wonder if Tesla remained with the project for somewhat longer than she did what the two of them might have got up to. She never seemed to have any problem with her own company and made a strenuous effort to learn a new a difficult language while a tenant. When she transferred to the B1 apartment the four girls certainly seemed to enjoy each other’s company and had some great laughs with Nana to the forefront of the mirth. She also seemed to fundamentally change her attitudes in B1 when she found how easy it was for them to go out to bars and clubs given the location of the apartment and once again given more time and fewer restrictions due to the pandemic it seemed quite likely that there may have been some interesting viewing in the future. Recently she spent a great evening in the villa being massaged by Radi and Loraine and had a very long chat with Radi, after Loraine had left the proceedings and while the two of them were wrapped around each other which Nana seemed to enjoy and was very relaxed about. I for one would quite happily renew my half yearly subscription should I see ever her name on an RCL participants list at some future date, whether that will ever happen or not is known to only one person!       

I will miss Nana. Only in the wacky world of CamCaps is "slut-shaming" where a girl is shamed for not being enough of a slut. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, walterd said:

Greetings All, I’ve been an RCL and CamCaps subscriber for some time now preferring to simply read the comments of others rather than offer my own reflections of the comings and goings of the ladies in the apartments however, reading some of the remarks concerning Nana I have found myself wondering if in fact I’ve been watching a different RCL site to some other observers. I’ve watched Nana since she first joined the site and as a first timer, she quickly found her feet while under the glare of the cameras in the villa. She could be very funny indeed, a real smiler, intuitive and always game for a laugh, she tried to be accommodating to all and was willing to go the extra mile for the sake of peace and quiet. Yet many of the comments concerning her seem to adopt the attitude of “be the girl I want you to be rather than the girl that you are”, while she established her own boundaries and it was up to the viewer to accept them or nor, comments such as “no no Nana” and “Nana the nun” seem to fail to understand this. She’s clearly strong willed and not easily put off however in the villa she was more than happy to take on board the guidance offered by the likes of Vivian and Pam and quite early on had a great evening with them and her boy friend in B1 playing strip poker where she finished up naked and with the boy who was also naked and had an erection (much to Vivian’s and Pam’s amusement) and kept poking Nana in the back with it when of course much hilarity ensued. Also, when with Tesla it was clear that she was also willing to try new things and you do wonder if Tesla remained with the project for somewhat longer than she did what the two of them might have got up to. She never seemed to have any problem with her own company and made a strenuous effort to learn a new a difficult language while a tenant. When she transferred to the B1 apartment the four girls certainly seemed to enjoy each other’s company and had some great laughs with Nana to the forefront of the mirth. She also seemed to fundamentally change her attitudes in B1 when she found how easy it was for them to go out to bars and clubs given the location of the apartment and once again given more time and fewer restrictions due to the pandemic it seemed quite likely that there may have been some interesting viewing in the future. Recently she spent a great evening in the villa being massaged by Radi and Loraine and had a very long chat with Radi, after Loraine had left the proceedings and while the two of them were wrapped around each other which Nana seemed to enjoy and was very relaxed about. I for one would quite happily renew my half yearly subscription should I see ever her name on an RCL participants list at some future date, whether that will ever happen or not is known to only one person!       

You make a good resume ( congratulations for your first post ) and it is as you say , Nana would do this and would do that and whatever IF….If Tesla , changing attitudes and so many others small things that they simply show this , she was perhaps a good girl for this kind of job . 

She had a guy laying next to her repeatedly on her bed , what for ? To get the views ? She didn’t want to expose herself on cameras having sex ? Perfectly fine ..But for whatever  has been posted , she never made it clear to him , on cameras at least .Therefore , she kept bringing him for camera teasing or whatever her agenda was . The worst thing for a subscriber it is when  we think that a tenant has decided to do most of her private life outside ( of course it is a choice and perfectly accepted and respected ) and therefore  in this way hiding actually much of her private life .After a certain point , Nana was using RLC as a place to have a place to sleep .And this a person that pays watching is hard to swallow . If a girl thinks that there are boundaries , she can easily quit the project , go be a hairdresser or a waitress or a photographer or a beautician , no offense to all respective professions which actually bring good money .

A subscriber doesn’t want to feel cheated and with Nana , I think that most of us felt that way . We like it or not , this is an adult site , the more a girl does , the more praise  she gets . And exactly because of what you say that she seemed to do more and then she reached a limit , most of us didn’t like it and we simply expressed it . Not all jobs are for everyone and most probably this wasn’t for Nana as well .Still she used RLC to gain much much more than she showed to the customers , especially when the feeling is that she was doing things outside . We are watching RLC so as for whoever participates not to  think about the cameras , these are the people we like to watch and these are mostly the ones we want to have in our screen .That’s why you see good comments in general for girls that don’t hide and try to be normal and live even more normal .

It was time for Nana to depart and seek for things that don’t feel “ too much “ for her . It just  took more time and the subscribers were fed up .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

WHAT?! 29?! I could swear when she first entered B4 someone on here said she was 19. She's aged 10 years in less than a year on rlc. 🙂

I said I found some pictures of Nana when she started modeling at the age of 19 that was approx 5 years ago

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You make a good resume ( congratulations for your first post ) and it is as you say , Nana would do this and would do that and whatever IF….If Tesla , changing attitudes and so many others small things that they simply show this , she was perhaps a good girl for this kind of job . 

She had a guy laying next to her repeatedly on her bed , what for ? To get the views ? She didn’t want to expose herself on cameras having sex ? Perfectly fine ..But for whatever  has been posted , she never made it clear to him , on cameras at least .Therefore , she kept bringing him for camera teasing or whatever her agenda was . The worst thing for a subscriber it is when  we think that a tenant has decided to do most of her private life outside ( of course it is a choice and perfectly accepted and respected ) and therefore  in this way hiding actually much of her private life .After a certain point , Nana was using RLC as a place to have a place to sleep .And this a person that pays watching is hard to swallow . If a girl thinks that there are boundaries , she can easily quit the project , go be a hairdresser or a waitress or a photographer or a beautician , no offense to all respective professions which actually bring good money .

A subscriber doesn’t want to feel cheated and with Nana , I think that most of us felt that way . We like it or not , this is an adult site , the more a girl does , the more praise  she gets . And exactly because of what you say that she seemed to do more and then she reached a limit , most of us didn’t like it and we simply expressed it . Not all jobs are for everyone and most probably this wasn’t for Nana as well .Still she used RLC to gain much much more than she showed to the customers , especially when the feeling is that she was doing things outside . We are watching RLC so as for whoever participates not to  think about the cameras , these are the people we like to watch and these are mostly the ones we want to have in our screen .That’s why you see good comments in general for girls that don’t hide and try to be normal and live even more normal .

It was time for Nana to depart and seek for things that don’t feel “ too much “ for her . It just  took more time and the subscribers were fed up .

Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! with nothing to support your Assumptions!

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

15 minutes ago, RdKing said:

why the fuck are they keeping ugly Mila there?? She is useless and as boring as the twins 🤬

Boring...yes, this stay I'd say more reserved, except when she had that fling with the guy...but ugly? Hardly! Plus, IMO, she has just the sort of beautifully proportioned body that I like...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1