Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

Just now, franklin said:

None of those countries are COVID free - they've just lifted some of the more severe restrictions, but not all.  The UK recorded almost 65,000 new cases yesterday with 47 deaths.  It's not over by any stretch of the imagination.

Wait .. that’s what I know ..

After two nightmarish years of travel, many countries have decided to remove all restrictions on international travel related to the coronavirus, such as social distancing, restrictions on indoor and outdoor entertainment, as well as time-limit measures.  operation of these spaces.
 This development makes these countries ideal destinations for international travelers in 2022. See which are ...
 1. United Kingdom
 The United Kingdom lifted all domestic restrictions on COVID-19 on July 19, 2021. The country declared this day "Freedom Day".  Following the advent of the Omicron, the British government imposed masks on shops and public transport, as well as vaccination passports for events with more than 10,000 people.  Since last week, the British government has removed the requirement for mask and vaccination passports.
 -No restrictions for social distance
 -No requirement for vaccination passports
 -No mask requirement in England
 Zero limits on social gatherings
 -All tourist attractions open without restrictions
 -No restrictions on operating hours
 -All bars, nightclubs and restaurants remain open
 However, at present, people still have to go through a 5 day quarantine (if they meet certain conditions) if they test positive for COVID-19.  The British government will end this restriction in March.
 The British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: "As Covid becomes endemic, we will need to replace legal requirements with advice and guidance, urging people who have the virus to be careful and discreet with others.  The self-isolation regulations expire on March 24. "
 Current Entry Requirements: As of February 11, the UK Government no longer requires fully vaccinated travelers to test at or before arrival.  Therefore, the United Kingdom is a country without tests.  However, if you are not vaccinated, you must book a PCR before leaving.  You do not need to be quarantined unless the test is positive.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly sleeping with Masha , the sisters in the LR .. anything more , it will be simply “ only at Masha’s “ 😂🤣😋😋

It is just a birthday party at a friend’s and coworker 😇 There’s no need for more , just seeing a real life event it is also great ( anything more simply makes a great bonus for viewership 😉 

You contradict yourself. Maybe you write so much that you no longer know what you write or think? ☺️

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

It is just a birthday party at a friend’s and coworker 😇 There’s no need for more , just seeing a real life event it is also great ( anything more simply makes a great bonus for viewership 😉 

You contradict yourself. Maybe you write so much that you no longer know what you write or think? ☺️

😂 I knew you come back , I admit that I try to think the sleeping arrangements only ..but as I said , anything more ( it is short mini holidays , Olivia is sex hungry 😂 ) will be a bonus ..I got carried  away with the gradual initiation of contact amongst everyone . You are right 🤓

Just now, franklin said:

I live in the UK and that information is certainly over-optimistic.

Latest data is always here:  

91-DIVOC.COM

An interactive, data-forward visualization of COVID-19 data by Prof. Wade at The University of Illinois. Updated daily.

No doubt at all , just what I read yesterday , of course your data and inside the country knowledge is the ones to be trusted . I just posted what was mentioned in the one of the top 2 tourism sites we have here ..plus , I see things optimistic ..football grounds and no masks there , 1000 people maximum capacity here and masks everywhere ..anyway , it’s birthday talk for Masha , no matter what , sooner or later Covid will be endemic .

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I wonder why RLC doesn't invest in their server's capacity when the cams start freezing and jumping/ reloading

Here they can’t find people to fill the beds which is the most important .. 😂🤣 it remains to be seen if they make power failure as it happens usually when new guests visit 😂 

Masha always referred with her real name by the way , can’t remember even once addressed as Masha .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂 I knew you come back , I admit that I try to think the sleeping arrangements only ..but as I said , anything more ( it is short mini holidays , Olivia is sex hungry 😂 ) will be a bonus ..I got carried  away with the gradual initiation of contact amongst everyone . You are right 🤓

☺️