Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

visiter of Barcelona????๐Ÿ˜

Bah ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Really ?? No idea.. welcome Gina ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” who else ? Holly was preparing a backpack โ€ฆ.

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bah ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Really ?? No idea.. welcome Gina ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” who else ? Holly was preparing a backpack โ€ฆ.

O&U ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She said girls are coming (more than one), come by plane, it may be 22:30 if they are late
Holly left the villa around 5:00 p.m. with backpack,
I didn't see who else left...... so......๐Ÿ˜

Well , seeing 3 Barcelona tenants in Rome , thatโ€™s great .For as it is just switching windows when it is a back and forth trip to airports , transportation ..Pff , awesome . We knew Hollyโ€™s connection to Masha but no idea it was more than friendship ( ok , some shows also ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) ย for the few days spent together for O&U with Masha .ย 
ย 

I hope they keep the RLC talks aside and they enjoy the maximum , however Masha can always enlighten and advise all of them for another future to be indefinite stay despite the fact that O&U were supposed to do so .If the girls do appear , the crossover in this extend is the first of its kind , the maximum was seeing couples . Canโ€™t wait if we see more visitors and known faces from the past tonight .Lots to talk about in the next hours .

Two observations that can be easily made ..First , I wonder how our lovely hairdresser and Elvis will manage to make the communication ๐Ÿ˜‚ , that will be fun to watch , perhaps Ulyana and Holly can practice some English .. Second , Masha seems to keep distant some friendships created over the years , of course it might be a coincidence but it seems for a certain period that she had built a network and social circle of a mixed Italian and Russian friends in Rome , the last two birthdays had been the epitome of these friendships โ€ฆnot being invited today it is a major surprise for me , perhaps feeling betrayed from some people ? Not that she has been any innocent as she was also isolated for periods ย , but still ..
ย 

Bonus โ€ฆWill make the comment now before seeing whoever on screens later .I think there isnโ€™t any other tenant like Masha who has such influence in the whole RLC world . Sheโ€™s the one who has presented the most known and unknown guests / visitors of anyone , she has a standard way of life whether anyone likes it or not , so many girls will follow her lead , concerning the RLC project โ€œ real life on cameras 24/7 live โ€œ , thereโ€™s absolutely no other tenant in the 10 years history of this site who has respected it as much as her . 7th year with RLC and the interest remain always there for her , whatever nice or nasty she does , no matter praising or giving her negative reviews , sheโ€™s a woman that sheโ€™s talked continuously not for the things she does outside and the speculations / conspiracies but 90% of the talks concerning the things she does on cameras . Any comparison to the other long rival longest RLC tenant and the choice of doing things it is the least to say a joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

With that ย being said , โ€œ happy birthday โ€œ to the most consistent , solid and decent for any of the subscribers through the years who have paid to watch RLC , all the best ย to the best ever , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASHA ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰