Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

Only Holly introduced herself , these formalities and not working I have never been able to understand .. I would always go and meet and greet first , pff , new generation 😬🙄

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Only Holly introduced herself , these formalities and not working I have never been able to understand .. I would always go and meet and greet first , pff , new generation 😬🙄

Even so I woudn't expect O&U to come honestly. I'm impressed 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Even so I woudn't expect O&U to come honestly. I'm impressed 

We learn today that it is somehow very easy for these 3 girls to travel within EU without restrictions .. Ulyana is always the child 😁.. Olivia impressed , Holly simply loves going away from routine .. Long known friends Masha and the sisters , surprise visiting but it seems there are good feelings developed all this time they have been knowing eachother ..

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We learn today that it is somehow very easy for these 3 girls to travel within EU without restrictions .. Ulyana is always the child 😁.. Olivia impressed , Holly simply loves going away from routine .. Long known friends Masha and the sisters , surprise visiting but it seems there are good feelings developed all this time they have been knowing eachother ..

It is. As the pandemic is slowing down, the EU is lifting its travelling restrictins within it. And let's see how they will act