B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Olivia and Ulyana in bed tied or sick - Karol on her bed as is Lia or Mia (not sure which one)- Harley in her bed - Linda as usual on the sofa - Kristy and Alana look pissed off. All the others in B4 having a sing song - Masha stuffing her face - Leora twerking and cooking to samba. Exciting times.

And this is why this site sucks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Olivia and Ulyana in bed tied or sick - Karol on her bed as is Lia or Mia (not sure which one)- Harley in her bed - Linda as usual on the sofa - Kristy and Alana look pissed off. All the others in B4 having a sing song - Masha stuffing her face - Leora twerking and cooking to samba. Exciting times.

After this weekend I think that they deserve.  😂

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Olivia and Ulyana alive 🙂 

I do wonder if there is a bug/bugs of some sort circulating around the B's; yesterday 2 people traveled from B1 to B4 so who knows what is next (just speculation of course). B1 still looking pretty out of it imo. 😱

8 minutes ago, misterme said:

I do wonder if there is a bug/bugs of some sort circulating around the B's; yesterday 2 people traveled from B1 to B4 so who knows what is next (just speculation of course). B1 still looking pretty out of it imo. 😱

nothing to do with them partying all weekend

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Women alwyas have a backup plan.

I can only say , with Anthony off the picture , for me Loraine’s stay ( and especially with this guy Xander ) has become worthy to watch her . Let’s see what happens. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only say , with Anthony off the picture , for me Loraine’s stay ( and especially with this guy Xander ) has become worthy to watch her . Let’s see what happens. 

I don't expect anything. But who knows, I might be surprised. 😂

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I don't expect anything. But who knows, I might be surprised. 😂

I would like to see Loraine finally with another guy either to justify my opinion that she’s simply from her nature and without actually being her fault an incredible beautiful but passionless woman or somehow , someway , this guy can wake up on her “hidden talents “ that we never had the chance to witness . Then , we can now better how we can criticize her once again 😇

• Haha 1