B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would like to see Loraine finally with another guy either to justify my opinion that she’s simply from her nature and without actually being her fault an incredible beautiful but passionless woman or somehow , someway , this guy can wake up on her “hidden talents “ that we never had the chance to witness . Then , we can now better how we can criticize her once again 😇

I don't think so. I see her as the alpha of the couple.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think so. I see her as the alpha of the couple.

Then , maybe this is the surprise you wish to watch , her becoming submissive to the guy’s desires 😆 On the other hand , the guy should act soon if he wants to taste her , she’s a bit fragile most probably . It can also be a bit “ dangerous “ for him as she can use him as a blue balls boy toy and of course for camera reasons .. it can also be that this guy fells for Loraine which might complicate the things .. In general , the rule says don’t approach - unless you want to fuck only and making it if possible clear to the woman since day 1 that it is only sex- a girl who has been recently out of a relationship , being a long term one , can be even more riskier . We don’t even know if for example Xander knows all this as well 🧐

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then , maybe this is the surprise you wish to watch , her becoming submissive to the guy’s desires 😆 On the other hand , the guy should act soon if he wants to taste her , she’s a bit fragile most probably . It can also be a bit “ dangerous “ for him as she can use him as a blue balls boy toy and of course for camera reasons .. it can also be that this guy fells for Loraine which might complicate the things .. In general , the rule says don’t approach - unless you want to fuck only and making it if possible clear to the woman since day 1 that it is only sex- a girl who has been recently out of a relationship , being a long term one , can be even more riskier . We don’t even know if for example Xander knows all this as well 🧐

I'm afraid that he is Uber Guy 2.0.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

Nothing is impossible, and when anger and frustration have subsided, maybe there is a second chance

It's hard to interpret things correctly
We only see and hear a small part of their life, and a part we don't really understand, because we don't know the context. and then the question is real or staged.
another point that concerns me, if we understand too much, then our source dries up and they only talk in secret? 🤷‍♂️

Loraine's good at that...😏

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny Ex Rebound Girl Quotes. QuotesGram