B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

48 minutes ago, omedo said:

I remind you that the lighting has been put by them, I know that Ulyana is your favourite but in my opinion everything she does, like other girls, is staged and has no naturalness whatsoever...

I agree with the lighting , completely wrong decision and also RLC not telling them anything .. I don’t know who does natural masturbations at the moment ,  maybe Holly sometimes and Karol ..But she’s the best show performer , at least for my taste .. I wish she had more real life times like the guy she had some weeks ago , but perhaps the negative comments from the people and the controversial characterizations about him and also not satisfying her , it happened that we never saw him again …She’s still nothing close to how she did things in B1 , I think there she was the best ( even with the shows 😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with the lighting , completely wrong decision and also RLC not telling them anything .. I don’t know who does natural masturbations at the moment ,  maybe Holly sometimes and Karol ..But she’s the best show performer , at least for my taste .. I wish she had more real life times like the guy she had some weeks ago , but perhaps the negative comments from the people and the controversial characterizations about him and also not satisfying her , it happened that we never saw him again …She’s still nothing close to how she did things in B1 , I think there she was the best ( even with the shows 😇

She was best when she had her apartment with that crazy fucker, but Ulyana will always pick the worst of the lot relative to men. It's just her nature. But she is the nastiest woman on the site bar none. Not even a close competition. 

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She was best when she had her apartment with that crazy fucker, but Ulyana will always pick the worst of the lot relative to men. It's just her nature. But she is the nastiest woman on the site bar none. Not even a close competition. 

I think Masha and Ulyana are the top sex performers ...The problem , in general i think , it is that - apart from Nana and Pam - nobody gets involved with local Spanish guys or trying to interfere with any people who aren’t Russian / Ukrainians .Of course the language is a major fact , but if we see all the current girls , only one of the twins had the German / Turkish guy and that’s it .. Ulyana is top pleasure to be watched but…

• Like 1

Ulyana listens to / reads of  the complains ..best lighting experience since they moved in this bedroom , very nice 😇 ( 2 bates today .. ) ..But the most important  is that they don’t ignore 😇

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Masha and Ulyana are the top sex performers ...The problem , in general i think , it is that - apart from Nana and Pam - nobody gets involved with local Spanish guys or trying to interfere with any people who aren’t Russian / Ukrainians .Of course the language is a major fact , but if we see all the current girls , only one of the twins had the German / Turkish guy and that’s it .. Ulyana is top pleasure to be watched but…

It's simple dd, some people want to see a relationship grow...the rest just want sex. 🙂 

Just like you whenever there's a gathering or party, the first thing you do is speculate about is who's gonna fuck who. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

It's simple dd, some people want to see a relationship grow...the rest just want sex. 🙂 

Just like you whenever there's a gathering or party, the first thing you do is speculate about is who's gonna fuck who. 🙂 

Whenever there’s a party and whoever is invited , the speculation goes that way only because all these people are on holidays and they are there with expiring dates , creating a relationship only to have it for some months before returning to either Ukraine or Russia , it is a risk that whoever takes it should consider being hurt since the time of goodbye will come sooner or later .

A developing relationship on cameras , it will also need to pass through the sex process 😉 , therefore , speculating of what might be seen , it can’t be avoided too . Since this is a site that adult entertainment is mainly the reason watching it for the majority ( but the excitement comes of how something occurs on cameras , with who , where and when and many times under what circumstances ) , it is definitely then a fun part watching a social gathering that so many combination possibilities can occur and then see the aftermath of the actions , that’s all 😇

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I wish there was a way to rope off the living room area, only when Ulyana is bating, because when she's in the right location, and under the perfect conditions with no interruptions, she's a bating master, that's my opinion

A masterbater then?...😏

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana listens to / reads of  the complains ..best lighting experience since they moved in this bedroom , very nice 😇 ( 2 bates today .. ) ..But the most important  is that they don’t ignore 😇

What no comments about the interactions of her hands between her vagina, and her anus. Or does that, not being sanitary, only apply to certain tenants.

You may want to take another look at Ulyana's bate 2022_01_23 at 22:13 to 22:24 !😏

1 hour ago, scutus said:

What no comments about the interactions of her hands between her vagina, and her anus. Or does that, not being sanitary, only apply to certain tenants.

You may want to take another look at Ulyana's bate 2022_01_23 at 22:13 to 22:24 !😏

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Why I should comment about Ulyana’s actions ? Exactly ..no comment 😂🤣😂🤣 Are you bored with Leora and started finding interesting tenants to keep you entertained due to the boredom of the girl you adore to watch and observe since many years ? Is it watching in such extended details means that she got your attention ? Or is it just one monitoring action of yours so as you comment about it and that I judged negative as every woman will tell you that it is unhealthy , Leora over Ulyana that I didn’t comment about her ? Ahh….yes , you want the confirmation ..Here you go , totally unhealthy  of Ulyana mixing , a woman that cares about hygiene shouldn’t be doing it  ..But since this must have been your first very ever post about Ulyana - who for your information is many years with RLC but not continuously so her worth as an employee isn’t totally revealed and exposed - you need to know that she has never used her toys going pussy - anal and then back to pussy ..You are very welcome to post more frequently here ..But hey , there are many people who comment , any preference hunting me across the forum at the various topics that  I give my thoughts or your Queen gave you orders to shut my mouth of my - obsessed and jealousy - negativity towards her that has made her seem nowadays like a woman strictly on payroll to achieve her goals ?😳🤔🤔😏 Good night to you .

• Haha 1