B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't even the end of the month but it is ready settle. 🎉🎉🎉

Radi is one of the few girls who actually live in Barcelona. I really think she would be even better in a real Roommate apartment with her real friend, just like the one Kirsty and the Angles had in russia and not this GOV bullshit.

• Upvote 3

Anthony, if you can read this let me say you should feel lucky you escaped from a woman so cold she went out and fucked another man shortly after you left. This may speak for why her lovemaking is without emotion or feeling. Good luck and feel happy (when you can) you can now look for a woman who will love you deeply and not want to be away from you for months at a time. 

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder what rlc is going to do if Russia goes to war with Ukraine and they get sanctions put on them and travel bans 😏🤔

Nothing will ever happen between Ukraine and Russia , it’s a nice story to keep the intensity and in the background lots of things happening without the public actually realizing the games played . 

• Like 1

Ulyana providing some adult entertainment in better and more normal circumstances after the disappointing performances ( not of how she does things - perhaps the best current masturbator 😉😋 -  but where and when with the terrible lighting ) 

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana brinda entretenimiento para adultos en circunstancias mejores y más normales después de las actuaciones decepcionantes (no de cómo hace las cosas, quizás la mejor masturbadora actual 😉 😋 , sino dónde y cuándo con la terrible iluminación

I remind you that the lighting has been put by them, I know that Ulyana is your favourite but in my opinion everything she does, like other girls, is staged and has no naturalness whatsoever...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2