Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll are a bunch of gossippy women!!  Nothing but guesses and conjecture.

What I want to know is...do guests have to sign a release knowing their image will be on the internet?  If you were in the US and entered a residence or a business, you either need to sign a release or have a sign displayed before entering that cameras are recording.  I wonder if the people's republic of Prague have similar laws.

Not businesses in the US - anywhere there is an expectation of privacy, yes, but outside of bathrooms/changing rooms and residences anyone can be recorded anywhere freely.

Since this residence is also technically a business, I can see how it might be sorta on the line. Not sure what Czech laws are though.

8 minutes ago, marble said:

Not businesses in the US - anywhere there is an expectation of privacy, yes, but outside of bathrooms/changing rooms and residences anyone can be recorded anywhere freely.

Since this residence is also technically a business, I can see how it might be sorta on the line. Not sure what Czech laws are though.

Anyone entering the apartments have to be notified of the cameras.  Also they likely they have to sign a waiver as well that they agree to be recorded.