Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Right guys I have just ordered 50 pacemakers give me your addresses and I will post first class.

Questions and speculation there will be many no doubt so we will wait and see (we need gag-her on this one).

I think that some of us are hoping for a scenario(s) that we like, love or it may just be a visit.

Just raided local shop for a hundred boxes  of tissues 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As far as i am concerned , the only way that I can think that people here know more things , it is simply if Leora contacts them and tells them things ( which is against RLC rules but since she was doing it till recently , it wouldn’t come as a shock…) except if anyone can read Russian while she’s texting on her mobile . All  of her talks -   as many have been said - it is exactly what she wants the people here that monitor her talks know . The important things ( according to her )  she will talk privately and away of cameras , at least of what is communicated in the topic here , therefore , the “ smoke and mirrors “ explanation comes at maximum effect here . 

Unless anyone thinks that there are other ways for people that know things here concerning Leora’s life ( except if the majority really believes that what she talks with Paul on cameras and microphones is the way to know exactly what’s going on 😂 ) , I don’t personally believe that after today’s “ SHOCK “ 😆 we can’t really say that Leora reveals everything . She has her secrets and this is absolutely normal , it is exactly as it should be . 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Best leave it to GH from now on. I can't come back from this. 

like kenneth williams said, what's the bloody point?

Let's see what Gag will say but at this point if he is surprised too we have to acknowledge to Leora that she is very good at hiding her things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1