Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are doing yourself a disservice, 90% plus of what you write is factual and informative, and the forum would be a sadder and less informed place without your contribution.

Carry on with your invaluable contributions....Without you and GagHer the forum would drown in it's own bullshit 

And if what GAG said is confirmed, this visit is indeed a novelty but nothing changes in what Leora does. Virtually nothing has changed.

It seemed that Leora was going to go out but more than an hour has passed and she is still at home. It occurs to me that she just got up early because she wasn't sleepy anymore. 😁

Another rare occurrence is to see her at home in a tracksuit and not half naked. 😄

12 hours ago, Miraguy said:

In my opinion, this was a one time happening. I doubt the lady will be back, nor do I believe there will be any others to follow. Everyone here has gone out of their heads for no reason, even though it is unusual, over a one time happening.

It is possible. Leora had a one-time visit from an older woman when she was in her second apartment. She greeted the woman in lingerie and they spent the entire time off camera on the balcony.  I recall there were about three visits from Malia during that era.