B4 - General Topic 2022 # 13 (January)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that isn't in front of the cameras. Maybe this guy will.

I hope that she didn't made this guy come from whatever he came to sleep on that shitty couch.

110% sure the last guy would of done it on cam but we all know the problem here is not with the guys!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The rooster in the coop , very nice watching the sisters joining as well ๐Ÿ˜‡ Perhaps Ulyana can be the one seducing him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

he should go with any girl except Loraine ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

On the the other hand , a guy that even Radislava is joining and not staying in her room , all of them being comfortable , who knows , he might be a gay ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he should go with any girl except Loraine ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Sex speaking , I agree ๐Ÿ˜† But for the interest and viewership that this will cause , I am all in for that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the the other hand , a guy that even Radislava is joining and not staying in her room , all of them being comfortable , who knows , he might be a gay ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”

Never saw him touch Loraine's butt so this might be true.

And he's a manlet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

ย 

RLC desperately needs more guys in all the GOV apartments (B1, B2 and B4). Whether they cast couples right away or the girls finally start bringing more visitors, doesn't really matter.

BTW, In general, RLC needs to do something about its casting. There are far too few residents in general and then also too many loosers (such as the twins).

I agree!ย  Hows everything alladino? More men, hot men of course, equals more of what I'm on here for more of. This guy seems a bit goofy. But I have respect for men who dance. Especially like this guy who. Can't but do anyway!