B4 - General Topic 2022 # 13 (January)

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry but the dude dressed in heels and a leopard frok on VHTV Otto and Lola is way more entertaining than this guy...:dodgy:

I think Otto and Lola would be more entertained by this 🤔  fellow than these ladies.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nope I was just offering advice to those on here who are obsessed with the dude...even though there are six women in the room.

From what I often see, you're often the only one who talks about the different guys we can have in the different apartments
Ask yourself the right questions 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From what I often see, you're often the only one who talks about the different guys we can have in the different apartments
Ask yourself the right questions 🤣

Time for bed moos...you're clearly tired pulling shit out of your ass that makes no sense. 

Shit Coming Out Of An Ass GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

that might be why they are doing all of this maybe the usa viewers are moving away from subscribing 🤷‍♂️

They will move to Holly's room after a bit to carry on doing fuck all up there too.  Just to click bait the viewers into subbing.  Pretty standard play by RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

that might be why they are doing all of this maybe the usa viewers are moving away from subscribing 🤷‍♂️

I don't think that bringing this guy was a calculated move, just the free com since is the only place that something entertaining is happening.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Time for bed moos...you're clearly tired pulling shit out of your ass that makes no sense. 

Shit Coming Out Of An Ass GIFs | Tenor

Only the truth hurts 🤣
Every time I see you commenting is when the girls aren't alone 
And I don't think I've ever seen anything positive and constructive from you.
You should open a club with some other members, what could you laugh in your pessimism 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that bringing this guy was a calculated move, just the free com since is the only place that something entertaining is happening.

it's Loraine so I wouldn't put it past her😂

Edited by Kingbanks