B4 - General Topic 2022 # 13 (January)

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Maybe you're after a different GOV...gays on vacation. What you ask will only cock it up. 🙂 

With this "gay" shit you just make yourself ridiculous here. There is already a homophobic asshole on the loose here, so please behave a little more grown up and stop with such childish insults.

Anyway, Most of the girls in GOV are straight. That's why they ncould use some guys to have fun with. At least I like to see girls having fun, and not just pretend to be into girls (which most obviously are not). Also, The more guys, up to a equal ration between the sex, the better the probability of a match. It's silly to have so many girls in the project where almost nothing ever happens, or often nothing happens at all.

Even in real life, the best parties are always the ones where the host makes sure to have the right people. This is certainly no different in GOV. Only one guy for so many girls, and that again and again is just sad.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Which name belongs to whom? 🤷‍♀️

None, I have a code which I hope many follow on here. If any information is found about any one of the girls it's kept to themselves, no sharing of real names, media pages. We don't know if you are nutter (I'm being polite). None of these girls deserves a stalker. 😉 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With this "gay" shit you just make yourself ridiculous here. There is already a homophobic asshole on the loose here, so please behave a little more grown up and stop with such childish insults.

Anyway, Most of the girls in GOV are straight. That's why they ncould use some guys to have fun with. At least I like to see girls having fun, and not just pretend to be into girls (which most obviously are not). Also, The more guys, up to a equal ration between the sex, the better the probability of a match. It's silly to have so many girls in the project where almost nothing ever happens, or often nothing happens at all.

Even in real life, the best parties are always the ones where the host makes sure to have the right people. This is certainly no different in GOV. Only one guy for so many girls, and that again and again is just sad.

No I don't. Every since there's been a B1 it's been 'girls on vacation', you continually are saying there should be perminant man there be it B1, B2 or B4. They are called 'girls on vacation' for a reason. And the way you put your point across here is for one thing only...sex.

Show time ..Loraine’s whispering and instructions seem to have worked perfectly fine 😆 let’s see how far this goes ..

The guy seem going away from gay instincts 🤨😏