Leora - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

Bonjour 

comme j’ai pas accès à la vidéo de leora et je ne vois plus de commentaires sur les appels à Paul 

elle t’elle toujours en contact avec lui 

elle a passé la nuit en dehors de l’appartement paul est-il au courant 

leora est elle rentrée 

à telle passé la nuit avec loverboy 

désoler de vous poser autant de question ou je suis ,j’ai juste vos commentaires 

je ne vois plus guyquad dans les commentaires dommage ces renseignements m’étaient précieux 

très bonne soirée à tous 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s reasonable to assume that having been in Prague for over two years she being a healthy sexual woman has had the occasional portion of “ man meat”  in one or all of her orifices during that time.

Its also reasonable to assume that Leora is not a “one night stand .“ So it follows that she has some sort of sexual and social relationship with either a man or woman, I would guess a man.

She doesn’t need to take a tooth brush or clothing to change into as she has another small wardrobe at that persons location.

Its also reasonable to assume that she would be showing her body to someone, because it is stated that she has shaved her strip off again, supporting my theory that her companion is not a lover of hair on his food, so she swallows her principles and turns herself into a clone of all the other bimbos that revert to a child’s genitalia and put it on show like a butchers display cabinet.

I think this is a reasonable assessment of the situation, unless anyone has another angle.😇

Is it possible she's been staying over night with the recent female guest and that she finally felt comfortable enough to bring this friend to her own apartment?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour 

comme j’ai pas accès à la vidéo de leora et je ne vois plus de commentaires sur les appels à Paul 

elle t’elle toujours en contact avec lui 

elle a passé la nuit en dehors de l’appartement paul est-il au courant 

leora est elle rentrée 

à telle passé la nuit avec loverboy 

désoler de vous poser autant de question ou je suis ,j’ai juste vos commentaires 

je ne vois plus guyquad dans les commentaires dommage ces renseignements m’étaient précieux 

très bonne soirée à tous 

Hi
Leora spoke to Paul after arriving today.
Where leora was the night one can only speculate everything is possible.
She said to Paul that leora will have a visitor today, I think it will be a female visitor, so leora has cleaned up the apartment a little.
We will see

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Is it possible she's been staying over night with the recent female guest and that she finally felt comfortable enough to bring this friend to her own apartment?

It's very possible, but only Leora knows exactly.
In the end, doesn't it matter???
Let Leora enjoy her time with whoever.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Hi
Leora spoke to Paul after arriving today.
Where leora was the night one can only speculate everything is possible.
She said to Paul that leora will have a visitor today, I think it will be a female visitor, so leora has cleaned up the apartment a little.
We will see

Maybe, I'm guessing, that Leora stayed at her place last might and maybe she will stay with Leora tonight in Malia's room?  Fingers crossed

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1