Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

just wake up and look at some replay...who give to Martina that niceΒ jewel necklace ?

She didn't have it when she left.

And about the language use between Martina and Nelly: one thing is sure, mostly the sign language apply to all part of the body 😜.

My boyfriend will be back early, he toll me that it was a bad day for him, he need to rest, 3 of his patients died today (covid).Β 

Despite this, life goes on, yes life.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Sad 1

Jen I think you are right. She has very rarely said a few words in English in the past. I haven't heard her speak English in the past few months. But it's also possible that some words sound like English to us because we don't understand the original language well. Whether what philo says he heard is true or not is no longer really important in my opinion.

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

just wake up and look at some replay...who give to Martina that niceΒ jewel necklace ?

And about the language use between Martina and Nelly: one thing is sure, mostly the sign language apply to all part of the body 😜.

My boyfriend will be back early, he toll me that it was a bad day for him, he need to rest, 3 of his patients died today (covid).Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Unfortunatelly this shows that life is not always funny.πŸ˜” Take good care of your friend and still have a nice weekend.🀞

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

@girlsfun2, Thanks for the information. Was she gifted a new necklace from Alberto or the big guy? I wouldn't be surprised if it came from the big guy. As much as her and the big guy talk openly and in front of the friend with benefits (Alberto), the big guy must be one.Β 

As much as many or a few continue make excuses or defend Martina, I think she is having a thing with the big guy; Alberto suspects it but not saying anything and life goes on. Life goes on until one day Martina wakes up and tells Alberto the truth, she loves him, wants to stay with him but also wants to see and spend more time with the big guy. Β With school, the drama might be too much for her to focus and only anger Alberto. Β 

I would agree Alberto and Martina are good for one another for the love and understanding, but right now Martina wants to experience more than Alberto can give and she may be untrustworthy. Keeping secrets. I have mentioned previously, Martina and Nelly are clearly from different cultures, but personalities seem to be very similar. Nelly went sideways on camera. Will Martina be next?Β 

I would also mention as much as I hear her classmates name Candela (if that is her name) called out visiting, is she falling for Martina. Although sound like Martina has no interest or perhaps I read it somewhere on the forum; all leading to more drama if not careful.

I am beginning to agree with Jen about the situation with Martina and Alberto; β€œFriends with Benefits”. Β 

I was told that Martina was showing her breast and lifted her dress yesterday on face time with the big guy. Can anyone validate the story?Β 
Β 

First of all, I'm not sure if it's really a new necklace. Maybe we can get some more real facts here.

Then to Martina's ex-colleague Dani, often known here as the "big guy". They have a friendly relationship, nothing more, nothing less.

Candela often stays with the two of them just to get some rest, since her life isn't quite so easy. Don't see any drama in her studies at all don't know what you mean.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Unfortunately already exchanged for comfortable clothest, but still topless...😍

She was just trying it on. She put it and her pussy tingler in the backpack on the bed...

1 minute ago, tle said:

She was just trying it on. She put it and her pussy tingler in the backpack on the bed...

Just thinking about if it is a new one or the one she has already used some years agoπŸ€”