Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

9 minutes ago, tle said:

She was playing with it when I first noticed her... Before she put on the lingerie... I don't have replay but if you do you can see what I'm talking about....Β 

No subscription.Β 

11 minutes ago, tle said:

She was playing with it when I first noticed her... Before she put on the lingerie... I don't have replay but if you do you can see what I'm talking about....Β 

It appears she is going all out!Β  All this can not be with someone she doesn't know! Would you agree!

1 minute ago, yelt said:

It appears she is going all out!Β  All this can not be with someone she doesn't know! Would you agree!

However, deep down I hope Alberto is included, if only to watch! Someone keep us posted?!!

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Who knows? I'm not good at guessing what she's up to... She could be getting ready for an all nighter or she could just be loaning these to Candela... It looks like a party will be taking place in the COV apartment soon and all the girls look like they're getting ready for something.

38 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm also a bit iritated what tle means ....πŸ€”

You can see the tip sticking up in the backpack sitting on the bed from camera 9 right now...

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

However, deep down I hope Alberto is included, if only to watch! Someone keep us posted?!!

yelt you have too many questions like so often. Think we will get to know the important things once someone knows them. πŸ˜‰