Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

So I am reading about Martina's sexy underwear being placed in a backpack..Is Martina meeting someone later today or tonight? Is she meeting Alberto later or is this all for a new friend she sent the nude pictures to that Martina fans continue to defend her innocence? Anyone know? Male or Female or perhaps even Nelly?

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Anyone know? Male or Female or perhaps even Nelly?

If I had to venture a guess I would say female.. She got her hair cut Wednesday and she put her pussy brush in the bag....

Come on yelt, we all know she's not that innocent but she's also not a slut or whore either.This might be one of her secrets what plans she has with the lingerie, we know that she is woman with some secrets. 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

If I had to venture a guess I would say female.. She got her hair cut Wednesday and she put her pussy brush in the bag....

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Pussy Brush?

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Pussy Brush?

Yes. She had a long wand with pink feathers on each end she was tickling her pussy with while she was sitting on the bed.. Before she put on the lingerie... She seemed real happy with it and put it in the backpack... Then she put on the lingerie and seemed really happy with it before she took it off and put it in the backpack...

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm also a bit iritated what tle means ....🤔

She was playing with it when I first noticed her... Before she put on the lingerie... I don't have replay but if you do you can see what I'm talking about.... 

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Come on yelt, we all know she's not that innocent but she's also not a slut or whore either.This might be one of her secrets what plans she has with the lingerie, we know that she is woman with some secrets. 😉

We agree!! She is not that innocent. Does it mean she is not considered a slut or whore if she is seeing a Female or just a Male?  If she is sharing information with Alberto and showing him the lingerie, Martina has most likely share with him her plans with a female. But the secret might be, at last the 2some she has wanted; with another female and male (not Alberto)?  

I can only imagine Alberto with that nervous (annoying) laugh. Let me know if he gets his before she leaves. If she leaves, I imagine it is going to be an all-nighter! I will check in on the situation once my shift is over. 

If Martina provides the details of the event to Alberto, hopefully it will be translated or not! We will all just have to imagine. If it is a female or male, I just hope she is (excuse my language) fucked out of her mind! She has earned it!