Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would love for Martina and Alberto to make a fantastic surprising presence in B5 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

I doubt if it will be some action in one of the RLC appartments but only 90% sure..... And why B5 ? πŸ€”

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I doubt if it will be some action in one of the RLC appartments but only 90% sure..... And why B5 ? πŸ€”

It looks like there will be a big party in B5 tonight.. Got the table set for 15....

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

But first they have to go out with the dogs like yesterday.....

Got to walk the dogs first and I bet Alberto will be home to take care of the dogs again later.... Leaving Martina with the girls overnight...

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Who knows ? Maybe we see Gina , Nelly , Bogdan again in B5 all together πŸ˜πŸ˜† Plenty of seats arranged ..Β 

Just now, ddhm said:

Who knows ? Maybe we see Gina , Nelly , Bogdan again in B5 all together πŸ˜πŸ˜† Plenty of seats arranged ..Β 

Some in the forum will be happy if this happens, I'm not sure right now if I will be...πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Some in the forum will be happy if this happens, I'm not sure right now if I will be...πŸ˜‚

I have no problem seeing Bogdan , as for Gina , huge fan … Nelly on the other hand πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜²πŸ€•

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Could this be a going away party for Lia and Mia?

You are right, but my problem is that I don't see any reason for the two joining this party since they have not shown any interaction with the russian appartments since Nelly and Bogdan left. And special with this appartment never seen them there before.πŸ€” But we will see who will be there..πŸ€—