Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Sometimes instead of dreaming it’s good to have a reality check.

With Leora and Malia I called it right from the start when many were sceptical….Totally different scenario, Malia was an old friend of Leora’s and they had years of trust, and between them they created a situation that kept memberships alive and in time suited them both to an extent, even though they sometimes looked as if the were bored to tears.

Leora didn’t repeatedly taste Malias juice, she did it possible 3-4 times and she was probably tasting nothing more than the lubricant, just as the stains on the couch and bed covers are mostly lubricant and not as some people imagine “ love juice “

The only time you get to see 100% love juice is when Leora masturbates with panties on and she makes them moist, or when she uses her finger inserted inside and the brings it out with a stream of juice like a piece of elastic.

I am not saying that Leora won’t get it on with another girl one day, but it will not be tomorrow with that girl….That’s reality !

I get your point.  I am sure with their faces so close at time to the fountain of life the personal feminine oder was very noticed.  And after a few minutes of touching the fluid was the real thing. Esp as Leora would go low and bring Malia's fluid up to lubricate. Leora isn't tasting lube when she sucks her fingers while masturbating. I think we are both making good points.  Fingers crossed.

*I think it was more than money/viewership.  No amount of friendship or money could ever get me to do with another man what they did to each other.  I think Leora corrupted Malia to the camera beginning with the panties on in the bath, massaging and so on.  I think Malia was more ready to try to get Leora off. Malia seemed to get her hand on Leora's goodie when she was in arms reach and was uncomfortable with it at the beginning.  The Jack Daniels night on the couch in March 2020 got Leora off several times as she watched Malia.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In order to watch , they need to be subscribers , like each and every one who decides to pay RLC to unlock the cameras .The only tenant who has an active subscription is Radislava , the rest whenever they check the site , they simply see the blur images and thumbnails .

Geez, a surprise to me.  You'd think as employees they would see their work as it were.

When they were at Leora's old place one night they were drinking and dancing and kissed three times. Leora has tasted the pink dildo used on Malia.

Viewing will go up tomorrow night in anticipation of something happening sorry to say NO. Same as last time talk talk jabber jabber. Just friends.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.USATODAY.COM

An Orlando meteorologist is warning Florida's cold weather forecast may bring a...

It's going to cold 🥶 in Miami 

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When they were at Leora's old place one night they were drinking and dancing and kissed three times. Leora has tasted the pink dildo used on Malia.

Viewing will go up tomorrow night in anticipation of something happening sorry to say NO. Same as last time talk talk jabber jabber. Just friends.

The longest journey begins with just one step

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hope one of the Russian speakers will give us more about her conversations.

The whole night was girly talk, all about hair products and make up etc..  Also about holidays ukraine, and germany which they both like . 

Also it has been mentioned  by 'Blue'  i believe that perhaps she drove home,  and didn't take the tram ,  if you look just before they leave they are both looking at there phones , leora says 23mins, quick.. then leora gets ready really quickly,  it also might have been a taxi she got.  Earlier when she told paul she was bringing her friend back to the apartment she told him i must rush i can see the tram on my phone , she will be there soon , i must get to the tram station to pick her up. 

And btw LB is not married etc,  leora would have no interest in him if he had a wife or girlfriend.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4