Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

Why is it Leora, a pretty alluring woman who could seduce just about any man be so tied emotionally to loverboy who as others have said two timed Leora?  Why can't she let go?  Possibility is that loverboy is a clone of Paul with a beard.

Her life, sure, but man Leora wake the hell up and smell the roses. If you don't want Paul or if he isn't convenient go grab another man who would treat you right.  Come on, Leora, you're smarter than that.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Leora likes to complicate her life.

Nah!!!    She does what she does, to fuel the speculation in this thread. Living her life, as only she can. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why is it Leora, a pretty alluring woman who could seduce just about any man be so tied emotionally to loverboy who as others have said two timed Leora?  Why can't she let go?  Possibility is that loverboy is a clone of Paul with a beard.

Her life, sure, but man Leora wake the hell up and smell the roses. If you don't want Paul or if he isn't convenient go grab another man who would treat you right.  Come on, Leora, you're smarter than that.

Hello I'm here leora

• Haha 2

RE the previous thread, Jimbo said my potential scenario with Leora's new friend (who is a friend of Malia) was complete bollocks

Dream big, Jimbo.  Leora/Malia doing what they did was at one time total bollocks. From Malia's total shyness to Leora incrementally going from A to tasting her juices.

Malia told the gal about the cameras and she still came.  Word is out she's coming for another visit. Leora is a schemer. Leora knows what she could do with the gal over time. She wants total RLC command, and has no problem massaging and progressing with another woman.

Yes, connect the dots and dream big my friend.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Bonjour 

je viens aux nouvelles leora à t’elle appelé paul aujourd’hui  elle t’elle a l’appartement je la vois plus et elle me manque et j’ai lu que loverboy est de retour merci guyquad

pour c’est renseignements

• Like 2