Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

11 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Leora should do what she wants to do when she wants to do it and with who she wants to do it with. It will have no effect on anyone's life here except hers. Just be happy L. 😁

From everything I read about Leora, from me checking in on her threads here and there, she is doing just that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

my dear leora
There will come a time when all your lies will collapse.
You should tell Paul the truth (LB) and not ridicule the comments from the forum......
You'll be better off in the end
sorry but that had to come out

Good advise which I hope she reads

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, The Earl said:

my dear leora
There will come a time when all your lies will collapse.
You should tell Paul the truth (LB) and not ridicule the comments from the forum......
You'll be better off in the end
sorry but that had to come out

I believe  Paul might have Internet so he will already know about  LB if I was paul I'd be watching every move in case he might catch  something 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I believe  Paul might have Internet so he will already know about  LB if I was paul I'd be watching every move in case he might catch  something 

Haven't you heard,  all RLC participants/Ex-participants are strictly forbidden to have access to RLC cameras LMAO

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It has already been explained that Paul already knows everything about LB.

What I'm wondering is why Paul doesn't leave Leora permanently or vice versa why Leora doesn't leave Paul...

They both know what the job is and what the job entails....when the job is done, they will both move on happily ever after!

Just now, Brokk! said:

What I'm wondering is why Paul doesn't leave Leora permanently or vice versa because Leora doesn't leave Paul...

That's what I mean he must have somebody or Eva been violated  or he could  have had her doggy stile

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What I'm wondering is why Paul doesn't leave Leora permanently or vice versa because Leora doesn't leave Paul...

Paul knew about LB leora but that was a while ago. She also said it's over.
According to the current campaigns, it's probably not. Maybe leora just needs a man for sex (which is human, she's a woman). But that's not exactly sincere to Paul either.
Just my opinion

• Upvote 1