Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

1 hour ago, therealwatcher212 said:

I think you were all put in your place. Leora appears to have had great dinner and visit with her friend. 

That is so Awesome. Good for you Leora. 

Very nicely said 😇

1 hour ago, justarando said:

I really couldn't care less who believes me or confronts me. Some people might have known all this stuff since years ago. I didn't, since I'm not a fanatic, and don't actively search for information or spend 24/7 on RLC. I've been following for a while but never heard her actively conversing like this so it was really interesting and I decided to share. Those who think I'm just inventing shit out of thin air can go ahead and ignore my posts. That's they're problem. I'm not though.

And you're welcome.

I am more than excited that you stepped up , you took your time to share with the people who were watching and for me doing it “ live “ and providing play by play as it was happening , this is my big respect to you . I hope you keep on appearing and once again , thank you for your provided information and helping everyone ( ehh , sorry , the majority ) to think better and understand lots of what was , is and will be happening with Leora ( and her friend that she’s either christened as Gemini or Ksenia or Dalia as per forum suggestions ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

This gal knows apparently more than we know she knows and still met (twice) with Leora and had two good visits.  She was shown Malia's room, considered staying (brought overnight) and left tired.

One Leora likes her.  She apparently likes Leora. (and has nice legs and a real nice ass) and they are keeping the new friendship.

Patience forum members. The longest journey begins with one step.

Consider (without ridiculing me) Malia was a long, long time friend of Leora who which I point pint got each other off. Never ever diminish the potential for anything.  Anything.  Leora put her fingers, dildo and eventually  and four fingers in her mouth with Malia's juice. Never ever would have suspected it would ever happen nor would we ever have suspected June 24, 2020 when Malia got a wild hair up her ass and plain flat masturbated her long time friend Leora to an embarrassing orgasm. 

Leora has a hungry pussy and libido.  Mock me.  Exhibit A is what happened contrary to all projections.

Leora is a sweet girl with a high libido and, basically amoral at getting off. Once excited it's game on.

I hope there won't be detracting comments but Leora's past behavior is strong evidence she will capitulate to a temptation. Prove me wrong.  An initial bath together with malia's panties on to a Jack Daniels multiple orgasm in March 2020, to May 2020 to Jun 2020, to September 2020 to December mega frig'n bate (wow) to tasting later multiple times.

Miss newbie better put both hands on her goochie.

• Upvote 1

alle de vertaler heeft het niet goed vertaalt wat er gezegd is wat betreft barcelona of praag dat was een keuze die ze moest maken van tlc leora heeft voor praag gekozen om dat er meer russen zyn. vandaar dat ze niet gekozen heeft voor barcelona daar spreken ze allemaal spaans.wat betreft michael jackson dat ging over een feestje by leora thuis met malia die als een gek begon te dansen ze is grote fan van michael jackson. het meisje dat daar was kende malia ook heel goed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

This gal knows apparently more than we know she knows and still met (twice) with Leora and had two good visits.  She was shown Malia's room, considered staying (brought overnight) and left tired.

One Leora likes her.  She apparently likes Leora. (and has nice legs and a real nice ass) and they are keeping the new friendship.

Patience forum members. The longest journey begins with one step.

Consider (without ridiculing me) Malia was a long, long time friend of Leora who which I point pint got each other off. Never ever diminish the potential for anything.  Anything.  Leora put her fingers, dildo and eventually  and four fingers in her mouth with Malia's juice. Never ever would have suspected it would ever happen nor would we ever have suspected June 24, 2020 when Malia got a wild hair up her ass and plain flat masturbated her long time friend Leora to an embarrassing orgasm. 

Leora has a hungry pussy and libido.  Mock me.  Exhibit A is what happened contrary to all projections.

Leora is a sweet girl with a high libido and, basically amoral at getting off. Once excited it's game on.

I hope there won't be detracting comments but Leora's past behavior is strong evidence she will capitulate to a temptation. Prove me wrong.  An initial bath together with malia's panties on to a Jack Daniels multiple orgasm in March 2020, to May 2020 to Jun 2020, to September 2020 to December mega frig'n bate (wow) to tasting later multiple times.

Miss newbie better put both hands on her goochie.

It’s a new person , no one from the past , no one that anyone knows anything about her ..This only makes it a great thing for people here to tune in , discover and proceed with the ace that Leora pulled out from her sleeve when the criticism , the fans abandoning her and the negativity surrounding her RLC presence had started becoming very difficult even for her to manage , judging by her in apartment performances and actions especially since the summer .

I am going to enjoy this completely new guest for two reasons ..First , my wish to see visitors in Leora’s apartment has finally been granted ( hope more to follow , she proved that she has no issues to present people on cameras ) and second and way perhaps more important , this is the biggest chance that Leora can have so she can ultimately find the balance that she was desperately searching and was trying to find so as to have both her outside life and her inside life in good balance .2 visits from a nice , young , attractive girl , talking for so many hours ( doesn’t matter what ) it simply shows for me how much in need of communication and socializing Leora is . It’s time perhaps to feel for the first time her apartment as a place that she can have someone when the weather is cold , when she’s bored or tired or whatever dozen of reasons and instead of spending it inside alone , with  only company her mobile , her tv and her iPad , there’s a person out there who isn’t shy to walk inside her place , be a nice , friendly and good company .And as most people know , a happy Leora can make happy ( if she wants of course ) anyone who will keep on watching .

Very satisfied and happy  from the development , I don’t care about the reasons , it only matters personally  for me that finally a different Leora appeared than the one we have been watching for a very very long time and had become not only boring but honestly don’t know the exact word to describe . Hoping that this can perhaps change a lot of the way that Leora has been seeing her presence in Prague , well done and massive applause to her by me 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

good saturday everyone

Sunday is the day to gather the family and enjoy good times next to the ones we love. Have a good day!

30/01/2022        30/January/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, motormuis said:

all the translator did not translate correctly what was said about barcelona or prague that was a choice she had to make from tlc leora chose prague because there are more russians. that's why she didn't choose barcelona as they all speak spanish. as for michael jackson that was about a party at leora at home with malia who started dancing like crazy she's a big fan of michael jackson. the girl who was there knew malia very well too

✔️   90%  of last nights translations were wrong.    The party she mentions was when the girls drank two bottles of champagne and both danced crazy too MJ etc.  

Leora was offered barcelona if she didnt like prague,  that's why she was doing spanish lessons at the beginning, but she soon fell in love with prague and decided to stay for 5 years at least. 

She has talked about going to spain on holiday loads of times with paul and her girlfriends (especially barcelona) , she  has family in spain. 

Also prague has loads of ukrainians as well as russians.

Edited by GAG-HER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️   90%  of last nights translations were wrong.    The party she mentions was when the girls drank two bottles of champagne and both danced crazy too MJ etc.  

Leora was offered barcelona if she didnt like prague,  that's why she was doing spanish lessons at the beginning, but she soon fell in love with prague and decided to stay for 5 years at least. 

She has talked about going to spain on holiday loads of times with paul and her girlfriends (especially barcelona) , she  has family there . 

Also prague has loads of ukrainians as well as russians.

90% is high mark, there must be a shit load of other stuff

• Upvote 1