Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

10 minutes ago, justarando said:

I really couldn't care less who believes me or confronts me. Some people might have known all this stuff since years ago. I didn't, since I'm not a fanatic, and don't actively search for information or spend 24/7 on RLC. I've been following for a while but never heard her actively conversing like this so it was really interesting and I decided to share. Those who think I'm just inventing shit out of thin air can go ahead and ignore my posts. That's they're problem. I'm not though.

And you're welcome.

Translation was accurate. What was not revealed was Leora was offered a trip to Barcelona but turned it down beause she didn't know anyone and the girls there "were crazy Ukrainians". She was quite animated describing the discos and Michael Jackson. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think RLC was offered Leora a place in Barcelona. At least this has happened in the past.

Unless he meant this friend asked Leora if she wanted to go to Barcelona for the holidays.

Also because how does Leora know that there are many Ukrainian girls in Barcelona...it seems to me a clear reference to the other RLC participants.

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Unless he meant this friend asked Leora if she wanted to go to Barcelona for the holidays.

Also because how does Leora know that there are many Ukrainian girls in Barcelona...it seems to me a clear reference to the other RLC participants.

She can read can't she?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Translation was accurate. What was not revealed was Leora was offered a trip to Barcelona but turned it down beause she didn't know anyone and the girls there "were crazy Ukrainians". She was quite animated describing the discos and Michael Jackson. 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2