Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

I can’t see how and why  a new person on camera is faced not with compliments and positivity , I can’t understand why even this new thing it has to be a reason behind and not simply Leora deciding changing a bit her way that she has been doing things in her apartment .In any case , for me it is a wonderful new experience that I am pleased to watch and personally I don’t  care about the reasons , I will be relaxed , innocent and naive 😇😂 when I think she’s just having a normal human behavior reaction in her own apartment than keeping on spending her Saturday nights alone and with only company her  portable devices ..And  I hope this new on cameras person , she’s also  “ well received “ from the members and viewers since the one and only guest was treated with bad comments , Paul is Paul and Malia was Malia ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

frankie howard's hairpiece was more realistic.

Let's wait and see. Time will probably prove you right. Of course, for being the second time, she has already settled in well. She changed into the guest room without problems (nothing nude but the result does not change). And it certainly does not help the fact that for 15 minutes she has been who knows where (she seems to be shopping for dinner given the paper bags).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Curious that Leora gave her shirt but not some shorts ...

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Curious ? Wouldn’t you tune in easier today ( again ) after watching the guest being in such way  dressed  in comparison to Monday that she was adjusting to the cameras  ? 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t see how and why  a new person on camera is faced not with compliments and positivity , I can’t understand why even this new thing it has to be a reason behind and not simply Leora deciding changing a bit her way that she has been doing things in her apartment .In any case , for me it is a wonderful new experience that I am pleased to watch and personally I don’t  care about the reasons , I will be relaxed , innocent and naive 😇😂 when I think she’s just having a normal human behavior reaction in her own apartment than keeping on spending her Saturday nights alone and with only company her  portable devices ..And  I hope this new on cameras person , she’s also  “ well received “ from the members and viewers since the one and only guest was treated with bad comments , Paul is Paul and Malia was Malia ..

This is not the problem, it all sounds too good to be true, maybe that's why there are doubts and questions. And I honestly understand someone like Slip who has doubts, Leora is known for inviting hardly anyone into the house and this week we already twice that this friend of hers comes as a guest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me explain better, there is this feeling that there is something wrong or that everything is too perfect. Why invite this friend of hers this week, the same one with whom she has resumed relations with LB? The doubt that she could use this friend as a way of making easy visualizations is strong enough if you think about how she has, and still does, with Denis.

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Let me explain better, there is this feeling that there is something wrong or that everything is too perfect. Why invite this friend of hers this week, the same one with whom she has resumed relations with LB? The doubt that she could use this friend as a way of making easy visualizations is strong enough if you think about how she has, and still does, with Denis.

Whenever I speculate or try to post reasonable arguments of what’s happening , I get all the bullying here , I just enjoy what I see since it has always been my BIGGEST request , that is Leora having visitors .Quite frankly , I can’t see any reason that Leora just FINALLY behaves like any other tenant does , which is having her apartment open to someone like ALL of the rest of tenants do . Nobody has proof where she was in the middle of the week , I was reading that the boyfriend was long gone and perhaps over but seriously , has anyone bought this when we know how  this relationship is ? Plus , who can confirm where she slept ? Did she say to Paul ? 😂🤣 At least I haven’t  read anything here .Anyway , there are people here who post and we get the bullshit image simply because we have an opinion ( which can be 1 million times wrong ) but it is an opinion like the rest of the people who post here . My final saying is that I am more than pleased to see this nice female friend of Leora and for me , it is just an ordinary visit of a friend and nothing strange behind it .

• Like 1