Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So … in 2,5 years , Leora had decided not to invite anyone in her apartment except a long known friend .. and then within 5 days we see a visitor … a very much appreciated change of habits , excellent that it wasn’t an one time incident . Hope for more friends to be revealed slowly , the female friend and the way she feels plus Leora’s thoughts and direction to another approach of her stay , can lead to a bit of more exciting things than watching her alone struggling in an empty apartment . 

Ya'll think this 'visitor' could be a set-up originated by RLC?  It seems on VH, they seek out people with the same characteristics and match them up.  There are gals/guys who have become 'roommates and sex-a-holics' that you can tell knew very little of each other before banging.

I wonder if RLC has been playing matchmaker?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Pray tell what else?

Trust issues, stuff like "just hating people", not feeling like meeting anyone because they are weird/odd/dumb idk. Something about dogs>people. Few stories about childhood. stories about how dudes are annoying her (hitting on her). Pretty sure she mentioned herself with a different (real?) name a couple of times (could be wrong here).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, justarando said:

Trust issues, stuff like "just hating people", not feeling like meeting anyone because they are weird/odd/dumb idk. Something about dogs>people. Few stories about childhood. stories about how dudes are annoying her (hitting on her). Pretty sure she mentioned herself with a different (real?) name a couple of times (could be wrong here).

If the translation is faithful enough, there is only laugh at how hypocritical and contradictory Leora is.

31 minutes ago, justarando said:

Good stuff, thanks

17 minutes ago, justarando said:

My Russian isn't perfect and I wasn't 100% tuned in to the conversation but that's pretty much what I got from it. (paraphrased, not literal translation)

I had a chance 20 years ago to learn Russian and I thought it would take to long to learn.  Kicking my butt now.