ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

Guest dandydan77

I guess the other thing I would say, after thinking about it, is that I am always hopeful that these women will change their minds and show. So, marlenekre and Charlotte1005, to name two, may one day, given the right combination of things (alcohol, full moon, good spirits, whatever) flash us. After all, who would have thought Anna would ever do what she did? I never thought she would show the goodies. And Elke - she never shows much but one day, as a lark, she dropped her top and flashed her boobs. Took me by surprise and I nearly fell off my chair. 

So I am always hopeful. That's why I watch.

Cheers everyone.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZigZag1959

Regarding Elke at one time her website use to have vids of her taking a bath along with

other naked vids. Those are no longer on the site that I have seen.

ww.com/sleepingppl had quite the marathon session last night.

It started with her rubbing herself to orgasm.  Then he got on the cam and they played around for the next three hours or so until he fucked the hell out of her.

The odd thing, though, was that after he was done, he immediately got dressed complete with shoes and coat, turned off the cam and I guess he left.  No after fuck cuddling or anything.

I don't know, but after all the stuff they were doing, her pussy was probably worn out.  I bet she's sore as hell today, too.

I didn't record any of it, but someone else did and you can see some of it at http://motherless.com/gv/ww_captures

By far, the best I've seen from that couple.