ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

I came across a cam today that was very interesting:  ww.com/mybears

It showed a woman in a bathroom getting dressed.  She had no panties on...just a shirt.  Then she went and sat on the toilet.  But I got a shocking surprise...I saw her face and it is the lady from the old "larphin" cam.  I think her name is Kristi or something like that.  Her husband, Larry, looked like Tom Sellick.  Anyway, I always thought Kristi was kind of hot...and she was fun and kind of crazy.  I'll be looking for more from her.

post-483-14573961131_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739611314_thumb.jpg

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dandydan77

I came across a cam today that was very interesting:  ww.com/mybears

It showed a woman in a bathroom getting dressed.  She had no panties on...just a shirt.  Then she went and sat on the toilet.  But I got a shocking surprise...I saw her face and it is the lady from the old "larphin" cam.  I think her name is Kristi or something like that.  Her husband, Larry, looked like Tom Sellick.  Anyway, I always thought Kristi was kind of hot...and she was fun and kind of crazy.  I'll be looking for more from her.

Kristi and Larry they are, from Arizona, used to be friends with statons. I'll watch for them.

I only found this forum lastnight, and its an awesome place. I have hundreds of clips from  w w . c o m.

I will try and post some rare ones.

for starters, here is c h a r l o t t e  fondling her boobs

WELL THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW PEEPER,,WE KNOW WHO TO GO AFTER AS FAR AS MAKING ILLEGAL RECORDINGS OF WOMEN.YOU ARE A 'REAL' MAN DOING THAT CRAP.(SARCASM) BE SEEING YOU AROUND,,IF YOU LAST LONG.

I only found this forum lastnight, and its an awesome place. I have hundreds of clips from  w w . c o m.

I will try and post some rare ones.

for starters, here is c h a r l o t t e  fondling her boobs

WELL THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW PEEPER,,WE KNOW WHO TO GO AFTER AS FAR AS MAKING ILLEGAL RECORDINGS OF WOMEN.YOU ARE A 'REAL' MAN DOING THAT CRAP.(SARCASM) BE SEEING YOU AROUND,,IF YOU LAST LONG.

And just who is "we", bluto?

Are you from ww.com, maybe?  Does your real name start with a "J"?

Or, maybe your ww.com nickname starts with and "S"?  You kind of sound like that crazy guy over there.

Who is this "bluto" guy, Jojogunner? What's his problem?

Well, I don't know who he is, exactly, though I have my suspicions.  In any event, he seems to like making threats and he seems to not like people posting videos recorded from ww.com.

If he is who I think he is, he is a crazy guy who has an inflated sense of his own abilities.  I won't worry about him...except that I know he likes guns and has threatened to use them.

Didn't your mommy tell you it's rude to yell?

As far as recording naked women, it is in the public domain, nothing illegal about it.

But it is illegal to threaten people!

My vote for most boring cam goes to Cade03. Honestly, why bother?

I thought it was kind of funny that their cam was stuck all day yesterday.

But there are a lot of similar, boring cams on ww.com.

btw, have you actually checked out their "tilt & pan" feature?  That's kind of interesting...at least for a little while.

Guest big stick33

JoJo,what happened to the"GOOD OLE DAYS" on ww? I liked getting on the site and found alot of interesting things,but not much anymore.

Guest ww_watcher

I'm not JoJo but I think WW is just experiencing a change of players. If a girl started taking her clothes off she was given elite status. That drew more voyeurs. But when WW only allowed elites to chat in other rooms, thinking that this would deter the rude ones, everyone started leaving. Just watching isn't always the fun part. So, the girls no longer have an audience and they move on. None of the girls ever got "paid", per se, they just got elite status for free. It became a pay site except the girls, who did the work, never got paid; the owner kept it. The moderators are volunteers. There are plenty more reasons and  I am sure JoJo can think of other reasons too. We have been there about the same length of time. I got banned once for getting into a tiff with one of the favorites, while we were on Skype no less. I logged on too WW to find my acct disabled. I didn't even start the argument. Up to that point I may have been one of the politest WW'ers and I had been there for several years at that point.