ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

Not that I recall. I think she did her shower thing, and then sat in a chair. I didn't watch her for very long. I don't know what bannable offences are over there though.

Yeah...it's hard to pin down offenses that get people banned...ww.com seems to be so arbitrary about it.  They do have their basic rules, but they don't really enforce them evenly and they have a history of messing with people's accounts or banning them without even saying anything to people.

I can't believe that she was doing anything that might get her banned, though.  That's why I asked.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting they banned her. Did she advertise her own site by chance? Because if it is female they can do most anything they want on cam with nudity. Males it's almost an instance ban it there is only a male and a crotch shot

Guest ww_watcher

She was always nice to those who were polite. I can't imagine her doing anything that would have gotten her banned. Her shows were always artsy and tasty. Even the nudity was discreetly done.

Interesting they banned her. Did she advertise her own site by chance? Because if it is female they can do most anything they want on cam with nudity. Males it's almost an instance ban it there is only a male and a crotch shot

There are no rules for advertising one's own website.  In fact, ww.com has a button for that very purpose.  It is the "Homepage" button.

In any event, numerous people post their own website info on their campage.  Even Ann, the ww.com darling, posts hers.

Guest ww_watcher

Does anyone remember Mallory from WW? She was on camfuze today. T'was a surprise. I am at work so I couldn't capture any evidence.  :(