Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

me again, Martina in the kitchen, putting her cold glass on her tit and showing off (her big tips) to the windows for the other on the balcony Wow again !  

From the previous readings, the gathering sounds good and everyone having fun.  It also didn't sound as if Martina is that intoxicated; Why would she want to flaunt her breast or undress in front of her best friends and there boyfriends? Wonder how Alberto was feeling about this? If Martina does this (showing her breast) in front of her best friends, I can only imagine what she shows and does in the presence of her school friends. I am trying to recall the parties at B4, she did seem to walk around all the time with a wet one for Nelly.

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

No it is me not Nelly and I'm very happy about it 🤣

You wish!  Yes, Martina has nice breast and are most sensual to her; A good thing but I have seen way nicer.  

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Next time you should pin a postit with "COVERING THE CAM IS STRICKLY FORBIDDEN☠️" next to the cams, hopefully they will still be able to read it.🤣

I am surprised since they are aware of the “ rules “ when they are explained of the cameras . But they were so many hours outside - in the balcony - most probably drinking a looooot, that when they entered the guest room and started , surprisingly , they thought about the camera and covered it - temporarily and shortly - .. In any case , whenever as a subscriber you get the chance to see a couple’s guest going even all the way to have sex , the voyeurism is at the highest alerted level 😁 and it makes you frustrated since you pay to watch and being “ blocked “ .  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

If Martina does this (showing her breast) in front of her best friends, I can only imagine what she shows and does in the presence of her school friends.

Martina has no issues or hang-ups with her nudity... It's completely natural to her. She also went into the hall bathroom and sat on the toilet and did her thing without closing the door during the party... It doesn't bother her and she gives it no thought...

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope they aren't. If they are shy now imagine under a contract were they find entitle of doing what ever they want.

It would give Martina and Alberto another place on camera to visit...