Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I wonder if this guy knows we have seen his girlfriend take a couple of showers there.😁

Os the Candela are you talking about? The skinny girl friend of Martina. Because the last time she was there I saw her browsing Tinder. 

Interesting, Martina was explaining to one of the new girl, how the camera of RLC work and what it mean in a day to day life. The girl look at the camera "it that ?"  and smile. Her reaction was " everything you do is there ? "

We can answer you my dear, "YES !" 

It would be very funny if one of the guys say "hey look on my phone, I find that website RLC" it all about naked people in there apartment ! Wow ! who would do that ?...wait a minute, there some apartment in Spain, Wow , and people pay for that Wow !" 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Os the Candela are you talking about? The skinny girl friend of Martina. Because the last time she was there I saw her browsing Tinder. 

No, back in July the girl dressed in tan with glasses took a couple showers. She has a nice body. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No volume in the bathrooms.   One must be a very good lip reader.

If it was English , for sure some people could make some dialogues known , especially with the replay option 😏😆

• Confused 1