Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

They just finished what they couldn’t do and were trying in the morning for more than an hour 😁 .. at least that’s what I think , due to heavy drinking , it couldn’t be any ejaculation 😬

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Watch a couple of minutes

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

wow and wow again, very , very funny , that the real stuff here ! That a real boyfriend, he telling us: "watch that full ass here"

LOL

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Only cows need udders 🤣  Bigger breasts are certainly beautiful, but the rest also has to match.

Girls with small breast want bigger and girls with big breast want smaller... Martina is a very nice size...

Just now, ddhm said:

They just finished what they couldn’t do and were trying in the morning for more than an hour 😁 .. at least that’s what I think , due to heavy drinking , it couldn’t be any ejaculation 😬

I know your "play by play" capability is outstanding; however, I think you would be better suited to provide the color commentary.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They used a lot of paper towel, but I think that most of it was for the nose.