Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

Bah, all speculations. Frankly I don't see the reason why this friend of hers should be part of RLC. It is not even said that she wants to be part of the project...And forget about to see other new guests in the house in that case.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora knows how to market herself. The addition of this new friend to her apartment will add hundreds of new subscribers for her and RLC. I speak from experience as one who cancelled my subscription once she went solo to now renewing a premium subscription to see where all this progresses. I'm sure Leora has identified this friend as someone who would be open to become closer physically otherwise she wouldn't be here.

Think so

• Upvote 1

Leora seems to have explained really fast how it all works , today the “ look alike “ Malia with her bra off 😉 Next step , waiting when she takes a shower and if she’s gonna be with underwear also or naked 😇😎😁

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder if Leora is thinking that if my buttocks are showing will it encourage the guess.😛

Guest tend to try and replicate the behaviors of the host. The old adage that comes to mind is "When in Rome, do as the Romans". To showcase her butt cheeks to the guest is to encourage similar behavior I would think.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Jump in haste, repent at leisure !

Leora would be a chess master, she is already 3-4 moves ahead of you in her mind.

I won’t waste my money and time on another charade, unless positive action takes place first.

Very true... which is why I only signed up for only a one month subscription. If I detect that this is going nowhere I plan on cancelling again at the end of 30 days.

• Upvote 1

Still the girl hasn’t been given a name for forum easier chats . I will continue with Ksenia or Xenia ( stranger ) till anyone keeps on repeating/ suggesting  another possible christening ☺️😇

1 minute ago, philo said:

Guest tend to try and replicate the behaviors of the host. The old adage that comes to mind is "When in Rome, do as the Romans". To showcase her butt cheeks to the guest is to encourage similar behavior I would think.

Good point.  The girl is very very shy and submissive. I think Leora will build a friendship gain her trust and hope the girl blossoms.

Man, does she act like Malia.