Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I think this is going to be a long work in progress for L or come to zero as friendship only. I wonder if I will call her Katerina has work tomorrow.

I think the next step will be some type of physical touching...perhaps a neck massage. I think somewhere in the seduction there will also be a bubble bath. I will be listening for the music because Leora always uses music to set the mood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No problem.  It's not that big of a deal.  I have people raise the voice at me all  the time.

It's not that big a deal but I think it was the point at which the relationship between Leora and Malia changed. If only I could understand the language I could confirm my theory. But the people who do understand the language for some reason have refused to say. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It's not that big a deal but I think it was the point at which the relationship between Leora and Malia changed. If only I could understand the language I could confirm my theory. But the people who do understand the language for some reason have refused to say. 

I don't understand a word they say.  Most times I just mute the volume.   Like watching a colorized silent movie.