US General Domestic Politics (2022) #2 Begins 02/01/22.

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Watch it!  The progressive left will brand you a racist just like little Justin has branded the protesting Canadian truckers racists and haters.:dodgy:

I wasn't racist in my comment though, I would have said the same thing if she was white.

Trudeau is a joke.  Truckers roll in and he runs and hides in Quebec to avoid all the turmoil.  The Swastika arm bands were worn to show Canadians what kind of a leader Trudeau really is. It was nothing about being racist but if Trudeau wants to interpret it as such then that's his own thoughts. The only part I didn't agree with was when the War Memorial got desecrated but at least they never toppled and statues and spray painted everything in site.  For the most it was a quiet protest, just a lot of noise that went nowhere. The ones at the Gas Pumps and Restaurants were glad to get some extra cash rolling in. Once winter is done and spring arrives Trudeau's Government will get called on a Vote of Non-Confidence once again.  I don't think he'll survive another Election.  Canadians have now seen him for what he really is.  He's much similar to Trump, pats himself on the back when accolades are given and blames everyone else when he fails. The Populist Movement is Dead.