B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Mila has been with RLC for 7 months this visit and no signs of packing or getting ready to leave.  My prediction (I posted about it on CC) was that Mila would leave in the first week of February, given she has 7 month visa same as with Anna & Lola. But it seems that theory is not correct.

So she might have a 9 month visa ?? 🤔 If this is the case, so she will be around for another 2 months.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Mila has been with RLC for 7 months this visit and no signs of packing or getting ready to leave.  My prediction (I posted about it on CC) was that Mila would leave in the first week of February, given she has 7 month visa same as with Anna & Lola. But it seems that theory is not correct.

So she might have a 9 month visa ?? 🤔 If this is the case, so she will be around for another 2 months.

I don't think that's how it works. For what I have searched travel visas are for 90 days only, I don't think is that easy to get an extension. So she may have another kind of Visa or she is illegal. IIRC Nana went to Portugal and came back with expired visa. So maybe Mila did too on her recent travels. Although it is strange since I believe that at the airport they should check all passengers, without exception.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that's how it works. For what I have searched travel visas are for 90 days only, I don't think is that easy to get an extension. So she may have another kind of Visa or she is illegal. IIRC Nana went to Portugal and came back with expired visa. So maybe Mila did too on her recent travels. Although it is strange since I believe that at the airport they should check all passengers, without exception.

There are many ways in Barcelona for the girls to go illegal ways and “ touch “ their visas / passports , as always , unless you are caught , it is all legal 😁😆

My understanding is that once you are in the Schengen zone, you can travel freely in the zone without showing visas.  Anyone can correct me if this is not correct. I don't think that all RLC's girls who stay in Barcelona for long time they have expired visas.

For example, Holly has been in Barcelona since September 2020 and I am not sure if she went back to Ukraine for a short visit before she rejoined RLC with Tweety. But we know that she traveled with Tweety to Dubai and she was able to go back to Barcelona.  If she has an expired visa, she wouldn't be able to enter the Schengen zone again.

Some of the girls have student visas, which have a longer validity. You can travel around the Schengen countries, without passport control. (There were many countries that had travel restrictions under Covid with passport control, but most have lifted this again)