B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

funny how karol invites him now after all this time

I have a question, do you go every night to your friends to eat and chat? normally you can apply your answer to the behavior of this guy and Karol

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol has been fucking him this whole time and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Leia wasn't fucking him as well when she was here!

and the girls even have orgies right after closing the front door 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have a question, do you go every night to your friends to eat and chat? normally you can apply your answer to the behavior of this guy and Karol

he would go to B5 once a week and karol was normally there too, now she must have bumped into him in town and invited him round

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol has been fucking him this whole time and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Leia wasn't fucking him as well when she was here!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜🤪

Just now, thinga69 said:

In the mind of the FatBoy women can't have male friends, only fuck buddies. 

Please , this poor soul has lost it once again … let him in his imaginations … Martina fucks Bogdan ( he is sure ) , Leia and Karol this guy …. He is the off cameras spy 🕵️♀️ H”Sherlock”B 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

surely because he doesn't make the right brains work, I have the impression that he is being ruled by the one in his pants, well if it still works 🤣

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If and when you understand that every last one of these cam girls cheat and fuck around, the better off you'll be. 

As for Moos54's rude comment, with all the medications I'm on, it would take a blue pill to make it work.  However, I'm just not into having sex anymore so it really doesn't matter!!

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please , this poor soul has lost it once again … let him in his imaginations … Martina fucks Bogdan ( he is sure ) , Leia and Karol this guy …. He is the off cameras spy 🕵️♀️ H”Sherlock”B 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Say what you will but I'm not spamming the forum each and everyday from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.  You are a major spammer on these threads and most of the time all your nonsense is repetitive.  Get a life you poor soul!

• Like 1