B1 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Let's see for how long Karol will be all alone.

Now , it might be a good chance that B2 visits Karol .. an d maybe Mila was the reason that Kristy & Alana didn’t visit B1 ? Karol all by herself , luxury 😁 And loneliness 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Now , it might be a good chance that B2 visits Karol .. an d maybe Mila was the reason that Kristy & Alana didn’t visit B1 ? Karol all by herself , luxury 😁 And loneliness 😔

I think Karol was waiting for Cleo and Agneta to arrive. Too much coincidence. Now maybe B2 will wait until the other two arrive.

As a conclusion , apart from the unforgettable two weeks that she was also part of ( Lola , Anna ) the incidents happening and her b/g interactions with the second guy , some moments with Radislava and some few shows , I don’t think there’s much else to remember from her .

She stayed way too much and she never really look interested in the project , it was like she was helping RLC during this period of not being able to find girls . She proved she can do more both in the past and also during this stay but I think the RLC payment and her focus on her “ after the cameras “ life were more important than anything . For that 2 weeks though with Rasputin and the 2nd guy , the memories are fantastic . It’s just the expectations that were higher and when you thought “ maybe now “ it never got more .. Good girl , not one of the smiliest or the most social and if she wants to succeed with her personal business , she would need to be a bit more pleasant ( at least of what she showed during this stay ) . All the best to Mila and farewell. 

• Upvote 1