Leora - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

1 hour ago, tle said:

Well you need to arrange a visit with her then.. She needs you... She's a real nympho....

Masha a nympho because she has an intense sex life ? Or because the last year she had 6-7 different partners ? Is she married or in a relationship , therefore betraying anyone ? I think it is exaggeration speaking about Masha that she isn’t hiding anything on cameras when as it seems , she should be going and doing her life outside of the apartment also so as not suffering any criticism . This is now 2022 , a woman with 5-6 partners per year , even more , why a man trying to have 10 women per year isn’t criticized the same ? Hungry for sex or an active sex life isn’t defying anyone as nympho .. except if also the daily sex life is considered also as such , a nymphomaniac behavior . I will disagree then with you on that 😇

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha a nympho because she has an intense sex life ? Or because the last year she had 6-7 different partners ? Is she married or in a relationship , therefore betraying anyone ? I think it is exaggeration speaking about Masha that she isn’t hiding anything on cameras when as it seems , she should be going and doing her life outside of the apartment also so as not suffering any criticism . This is now 2022 , a woman with 5-6 partners per year , even more , why a man trying to have 10 women per year isn’t criticized the same ? Hungry for sex or an active sex life isn’t defying anyone as nympho .. except if also the daily sex life is considered also as such , a nymphomaniac behavior . I will disagree then with you on that 😇

A nymphomaniac is simply a woman with an excessive sexual desire. I think that describes Masha pretty well at this point in her life... There's nothing derogatory about it....

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Depuis sa première sorti sur le palier c'est LB qui lui  amené ces courses dans le sac plastique et non pas en papier comme le livreur le fond et ressortie aussi sur le palier après avoir lavé les mains

You can't and no one can really know.

• Like 1