Leora - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha a nympho because she has an intense sex life ? Or because the last year she had 6-7 different partners ? Is she married or in a relationship , therefore betraying anyone ? I think it is exaggeration speaking about Masha that she isn’t hiding anything on cameras when as it seems , she should be going and doing her life outside of the apartment also so as not suffering any criticism . This is now 2022 , a woman with 5-6 partners per year , even more , why a man trying to have 10 women per year isn’t criticized the same ? Hungry for sex or an active sex life isn’t defying anyone as nympho .. except if also the daily sex life is considered also as such , a nymphomaniac behavior . I will disagree then with you on that 😇

I have to respectfully disagree. Masha is a cock hound.

A nymphomaniac is a woman with excessive sexual desire.

I that isn't Masha I know of no better example.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

For those who didn't understand my reason for terminating my RLC membership after more than eight years, perhaps today's well documented behavior will help explain.

Leora's total disinterest and lack of imagination toward her viewers has turned her into an extremely unattractive human being;

She doesn't deserve loyalty, as she has abused it.

I wonder what triggered this attitude of hers in her. Years ago it was not like that, since she arrived in Prague it has completely or almost completely changed. And when she arrived in Prague she was already a veteran.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder what triggered this attitude of hers in her. Years ago it was not like that, since she arrived in Prague it has completely or almost completely changed. And when she arrived in Prague she was already a veteran.

Easy money and living in the west has turned her head.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1