B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely all a setup for a click-bait evening.  

To be honest it does look a little suspicious, and why hasn't Olivia and Ulyana been contacted of the break-in, and to risk being shot breaking into a huge home that's occupied, for such a non-existent small return, is suspicious enough

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Congratulations, excellent and precise reconstruction. I am convinced like you that it happened like this, it seems strange to me that an idiot enters the house, free to roam and does not take anything away? Why will it be done?

Most probably he was searching for cash , not interested in jewelry or anything else . ( as a good friend said , portable devices , especially apple products you can easily track down ) . He didn’t find money , he wasn’t interested in cards ( if there were any ) and he left ..except if he was still around by midnight waiting for the lights to be turned off that I don’t think so . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Molto probabilmente stava cercando soldi, non era interessato a gioielli o altro. (come ha detto un buon amico, i dispositivi portatili, in particolare i prodotti Apple, possono essere facilmente rintracciati). Non ha trovato soldi, non gli interessavano le carte (se ce n'erano) e se n'è andato... a meno che non fosse ancora in giro per mezzanotte ad aspettare che si spegnessero le luci che non credo. 

I agree with you

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

To be honest it does look a little suspicious, and why hasn't Olivia and Ulyana been contacted of the break-in, and to risk being shot breaking into a huge home that's occupied, for such a non-existent small return, is suspicious enough

Rus seems to be a CC forum reader , he would have done himself I think since things mentioned in their topic as well . Obviously , it hasn’t happened . Now , maybe they checked the replays and they saw that nothing was missing at O&U and therefore , they didn’t bother to worry them by informing the girls . We will see when the sisters return in the villa or any possible reactions might come visible if and when they find out .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably he was searching for cash , not interested in jewelry or anything else . ( as a good friend said , portable devices , especially apple products you can easily track down ) . He didn’t find money , he wasn’t interested in cards ( if there were any ) and he left ..except if he was still around by midnight waiting for the lights to be turned off that I don’t think so . 

I think that to invade a house in that neighborhood he was searching for jewelry. Only a few people now a days have cash stored in their house and if they have isn't a huge amount. Odd thing is that he didn't have any backpack or something similar.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that to invade a house in that neighborhood he was searching for jewelry. Only a few people now a days have cash stored in their house and if they have isn't a huge amount. Odd thing is that he didn't have any backpack or something similar.

I think being in this “ expensive “ neighborhood , he saw the rooms , he didn’t seem like a guy who does this for  the first time , the right flashlight  , gloves .. looking at the cameras though , this is completely dumb 😂🤣 , like “ catch me if you can “ . He took nothing as it seems , I can tell you from experience because I live on an island that there are such cases , people who are for example British ( here  they are the top market ) , Russians , Americans , Arabs , they carry incredible amount of currency so as to exchange with euros .As a European , it is true what you say , you don’t need cash , but an outra Schengen person , well , cash is always what they carry , imagine you go on holidays only with a card and it isn’t working , demagnetized , blocked , stolen or anything 😱

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Penso che per invadere una casa in quel quartiere stesse cercando dei gioielli. Solo poche persone ora al giorno hanno contanti depositati in casa e se hanno non è un importo enorme. La cosa strana è che non aveva uno zaino o qualcosa di simile.

The money has no name, if you find it you put it in your pocket and that's it. "I didn't steal anything!" (with full pockets)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think being in this “ expensive “ neighborhood , he saw the rooms , he didn’t seem like a guy who does this for  the first time , the right flashlight  , gloves .. looking at the cameras though , this is completely dumb 😂🤣 , like “ catch me if you can “ . He took nothing as it seems , I can tell you from experience because I live on an island that there are such cases , people who are for example British ( here  they are the top market ) , Russians , Americans , Arabs , they carry incredible amount of currency so as to exchange with euros .As a European , it is true what you say , you don’t need cash , but an outra Schengen person , well , cash is always what they carry , imagine you go on holidays only with a card and it isn’t working , demagnetized , blocked , stolen or anything 😱

You are right if that neighborhood is known to have foreigners living there. To me it looked like that is possible that he studied the locations previously.