B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that to invade a house in that neighborhood he was searching for jewelry. Only a few people now a days have cash stored in their house and if they have isn't a huge amount. Odd thing is that he didn't have any backpack or something similar.

do u mean a bag with swag written on it, u have been watching too many cartoons LOL

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

During the UM, RLC and Fior i think had the piece of furniture removed between the two flower boxes at the backyard level which allowed the guy to climb up and reach Loraine's room 

Yes they removed but I think that piece would only help him get to Radi's room. Loraine's room I think that he climbed that wall by the grill, that he could also use the stairs to get to that little  yard near the window.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes they removed but I think that piece would only help him get to Radi's room. Loraine's room I think that he climbed that wall by the grill, that he could also use the stairs to get to that little  yard near the window.

The guy just had the opportunity to come up and he took it

what is still surprising is that the guy enters a house where he must realize that there are people inside, light in Loraine's room and above all television noise upstairs , on the other hand he takes the time to be careful not to get caught when he is by the pool

he realizes there is a person in Radislava's room, he hasn't tried Daniela's room strangely, he opens the bathroom door but sees right away that he won't find anything, he's making noise but in the end, Radislava is used to staying in her room and not reacting when the other girls come down to their room, so I guess she must have thought it must have been Daniela or Loraine who had come down

I think it's more of a crime of opportunity than anything.