B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

44 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My understanding is that when Fiora left RLC in August 2020, she went back to Russia and also my understanding is that the 4 girls (U, O, F, H) when rejoined/joined RLC late September of last year, they were coming from Russia and they were not living in Barcelona.

I think she stayed with her bf in Barca after she left

48 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that this is the difference between RLC and VHTV regarding that RLC cares about the participants while VHTV doesn't care much about the participants and that is because of the acts and the history of VHTV's owner and his character but this is a different subject.

But I find it little bit odd about the villa's location in an upscale neighbourhood and all villas surrounding B4 have normal families living there and I doubt it that the neighbours know what is going on in B4 villa or who are occupying it. I am sure that they see different girls coming and leaving over the last few years.  

Imagine if we get a second one as it is rumored in the nearby future at the same area 😉

So , the incident started around 20:30 , Loraine’s and Olivia’s / Ulyana’s rooms were searched ( another incident that will make both girls to want to get the hell out of the villa 😬😫 ) , Radislava took notice of the incident around 23:54 and informed the girls , Daniela phones Fior immediately terrified ( blyat ) , Holly remains calm for 3 minutes and then she realizes the magnitude of the incident ..Fior comes around midnight , they inform Loraine at the same time and she gets shocked but tries to remain calm only till around 00:03 she’s in her room and checking from her window and she screams as she believes that she saw someone .Fior gets notice and we see him running from the backyard up at the pool area .. 

That was not a funny thing for sure , seeing them sleeping all in their rooms , it seems  that for the nearly 2 hours of UM they might have solved the incident as the girls seem rather calm and talking about it in the kitchen around 01:55 ( and learning that Loraine is a Christian orthodox making her cross 😬 ) .. Let’s hope that it was the very last time that we experienced success an event , this is really scary thinking also the isolation of the place despite neighboring with Fior as it proved .

• Haha 1

I am very sad, I missed the only funny thing that happened in these flats in the last few years, if the police came I was curious to know what the girls were saying compared to what six eastern girls are doing in a luxury villa in Barcelona

However, in order not to make a mistake, RLC has removed all the footage of what happened, just before they cut the signal, you can see the girls very amused by what is happening, maybe if they found the guy they would organize a party.

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

However, in order not to make a mistake, RLC has removed all the footage of what happened, just before they cut the signal, you can see the girls very amused by what is happening, maybe if they found the guy they would organize a party.

nope. still there

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_37?ts=1644003055&from=share

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Likely all a setup for a click-bait evening.  

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Quindi, l'incidente è iniziato intorno alle 20:30, sono state perquisite le stanze di Loraine e Olivia / Ulyana (un altro incidente che farà desiderare a entrambe le ragazze di andarsene dalla villa 😬 😫 ), Radislava ha preso atto dell'incidente intorno alle 23:54 e informa le ragazze, Daniela telefona a Fior immediatamente terrorizzata (blyat), Holly rimane calma per 3 minuti e poi si rende conto dell'entità dell'incidente..Fior arriva verso mezzanotte, informano Loraine alla stessa ora e lei rimane scioccata ma cerca di rimanere calmo solo fino alle 00:03 circa è nella sua stanza e controlla dalla finestra e urla perché crede di aver visto qualcuno. Fior viene notato e lo vediamo correre dal cortile sull'area della piscina .. 

Non era certo una cosa divertente, vedendoli dormire tutti nelle loro stanze, sembra che per le quasi 2 ore di messaggistica unificata avrebbero potuto risolvere l'incidente dato che le ragazze sembrano piuttosto calme e ne parlano in cucina intorno alle 01:55 ( e apprendendo che Loraine è una cristiana ortodossa che la fa incrociare 😬 ) .. Speriamo che sia stata l'ultima volta che abbiamo sperimentato il successo di un evento , questo è davvero spaventoso pensando anche all'isolamento del luogo nonostante sia confinante con Fior come si è dimostrato .

Congratulations, excellent and precise reconstruction. I am convinced like you that it happened like this, it seems strange to me that an idiot enters the house, free to roam and does not take anything away? Why will it be done?