B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

He was not looking for the girls, but money.
You see it clearly in the way he operates
He even left Loraine's phone, only searching her purse and wallet for money.

Just now, thinga69 said:

It was my first thought but, why did he entered and didn't took any memento from Loraine? Why did he showed his face knowing about the cams?

I need to see the complete video , I just saw the footage in Loraine’s room .. I simply can’t explain the non police forensics interference since we talk about an intruder .. will check more analytical 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to see the complete video , I just saw the footage in Loraine’s room .. I simply can’t explain the non police forensics interference since we talk about an intruder .. will check more analytical 😇

He was wearing gloves so... We only have his face.

I missed the intruder's incident but I read the comments on here. From the comments, I became aware of:

A fox entered the hen house  😉 and if Daniela saw him face to face she would probably take him to her room to do a sex show so she can get bonus money before she leaves  😑

Fior arrived quickly at the villa, so that means he lives nearby.  I doubt it very much that RLC would report this incident to the police because if they do that, the police would know what is going on inside this villa for number of years (I guess RLC had enough from Gina & Bruno incident). So I guess this intruder guy is lucky and he won't get in trouble with the police because of what he did. 

Is not it right that the girls usually get paid in the first few days of each month ?? 🤔 So how this guy didn't find any money given that the girls get paid in cash ? 😄 ☺️ 🙃

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I missed the intruder's incident but I read the comments on here. From the comments, I became aware of:

A fox entered the hen house  😉 and if Daniela saw him face to face she would probably take him to her room to do a sex show so she can get bonus money before she leaves  😑

Fior arrived quickly at the villa, so that means he lives nearby.  I doubt it very much that RLC would report this incident to the police because if they do that, the police would know what is going on inside this villa for number of years (I guess RLC had enough from Gina & Bruno incident). So I guess this intruder guy is lucky and he won't get in trouble with the police because of what he did. 

Is not it right that the girls usually get paid in the first few days of each month ?? 🤔 So how this guy didn't find any money given that the girls get paid in cash ? 😄 ☺️ 🙃

Fior took about 2-3 hours to get there. And the money they put in the wallet. 😜

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

You are right about Fior 😉 It’s not illegal to have cameras in an apartment , as we see from Gina and Bruno past experience , cameras weren’t an issue . Loraine also sleeping in her room so easily or generally the girls “ feeling safe  “ in a way , it means that talks have taken place . Let’s see if there’s more in this story the following days .