B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that my assumption is correct that RLC didn't report the incident to the police and didn't file a police report.

Because if they filed a report, normally the police wound send a car to go in the neighbourhood for few days to check things out especially in upscale neighbourhood and also for a possibility that the intruder might come back so the police would arrest him.

People at B4 wouldn't be worried like they are now and keep checking things out in the backyard and around the pool if they reported the incident to the police.  We can say that they are taking care of the matter themselves.

I think some of us said so at the time. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In a way , it is nice when it is a mystery and when after a certain period thugs are revealed , we can say “ that’s what Radi’s announcement meant “ . I think we can admit that whatever obsession Radislava has with the cameras and being an exhibitionist , she is respecting the audience either being naked , doing shows , bringing new guests .Of course she’s a long long long time with RLC but there are others being nearly now 9 and 7 years respectively .. Radi I believe “ grows “ a lot as a tenant , Gina plus the 4 girls and her could easily be permanents in Barcelona .

She must spend 8 to 10 hours a day click baiting, keeping her hand by her pussy to create an image on the thumbnails to make people believe that she's masturbating, while monitoring the thumbnails to see if her deception is working.  Then there's the awful massage/lesbian shows and even the occasional simulated lesbian show.  How are these things respecting the viewers?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Great question. I would love to know this answer as I have not been to Spain since 2017 and Barcelona since 2015. In those days many stores did not even open at all on Sunday. Grocery stores that did open (rare) were open only from 1700 until 2000 maybe 2100. And how has Covid impacted the hours? 

There's always an independent 24hr store no matter where you are in the world. 😉 

In the UK we use to have a racist name for them in the 70s ,80s and 90s. 🙂 

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She must spend 8 to 10 hours a day click baiting, keeping her hand by her pussy to create an image on the thumbnails to make people believe that she's masturbating, while monitoring the thumbnails to see if her deception is working.  Then there's the awful massage/lesbian shows and even the occasional simulated lesbian show.  How are these things respecting the viewers?

The fake things as you  very correctly say and her cameras obsession , I agree , but as you see with Leora , people seem to want to watch these things . She has become more social and she has abandoned the endless isolation times in her room . I think she has tried a lot and changed since we first saw her , bringing Cecilia for whatever reasons ,  it was a nice thing . I believe she has understood what the people want to watch , she has caught the pulse let’s say . I don’t watch her shows , I watched a couple  of times with Cecilia but in general , I also don’t belong to the masses that prefer this kind of entertainment .But cold viewership measures judged by the replays , it seems that she and Leora and what they offer is what people want to watch ..what can I say more ? 😐

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I always liked to call the cleaning lady 'Gerder' to myself. There was a girl I dated for a few weeks in Germany and her mother's name was Gerder, she was a big 'I'll crush your nuts for messing with my girl' kind of woman. 🙂 

I always thought of Brunhilde of the famous it's ain't over till the fat lady sings fame...

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)
10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Dani and Radi having a serious conversation? What the hell is going on?

I think we are off to many things happening in the next days ..All of a sudden , K&R positioning as N&B , O&U sharing K&R bed , Fior and the cleaning lady on cameras repeatedly .. We got two new girls… and a burgler .. it was a week that lots of things happened , even more I would say to be seen .