B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Remember DD recently in B5 Fior was rubbing Radi"s legs in the bedroom with Dani, and Fior asked Radi something quietly and she bluntly told him NO.

Apologies then , I can’t remember this , for me it is the first time ..Thanks for correcting 😬😬

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Daniela and cleaning woman still in the storage room.

Maybe she’s training her for on camera presence and angles while holding her mobile and so on ?. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Apologies then , I can’t remember this , for me it is the first time ..Thanks for correcting 😬😬

Apology not necessary, none of us  see everything. Listening to the conversation for a few minutes Radi said to Fior i am going to miss you, so it sounds Like one of them is leaving.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

He was rubbing Hollys shoulders for ages before...now he rubs Radis legs...I'm glad I didn't use this tactic when I was younger...because IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!

Just go to bed Fior...wherever that will be...

Maybe he is already on his bed 😏

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Apology not necessary, none of us  see everything. Listening to the conversation for a few minutes Radi said to Fior i am going to miss you, so it sounds Like one of them is leaving.

Very interesting .. I can’t see Fior not being involved , recently there was an announcement in B5 by Radislava but not known what she said ..we still see her adding things in her room ..mystery .

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was rubbing Hollys shoulders for ages before...now he rubs Radis legs...I'm glad I didn't use this tactic when I was younger...because IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!

Just go to bed Fior...wherever that will be...

remember when he massaged tes by the pool and she went to bed and left him LOL, he wasnt smiling then

Just now, ddhm said:

Very interesting .. I can’t see Fior not being involved , recently there was an announcement in B5 by Radislava but not known what she said ..we still see her adding things in her room ..mystery .

I saw her make that announcement, she stood up and got everybody's attention and made an announcement and everybody raised a glass to her and cheered. That night I posted a comment asking if anybody knew what she said, but there were no reply's to my question.

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I saw her make that announcement, she stood up and got everybody's attention and made an announcement and everybody raised a glass to her and cheered. That night I posted a comment asking if anybody knew what she said, but there were no reply's to my question.

In a way , it is nice when it is a mystery and when after a certain period thugs are revealed , we can say “ that’s what Radi’s announcement meant “ . I think we can admit that whatever obsession Radislava has with the cameras and being an exhibitionist , she is respecting the audience either being naked , doing shows , bringing new guests .Of course she’s a long long long time with RLC but there are others being nearly now 9 and 7 years respectively .. Radi I believe “ grows “ a lot as a tenant , Gina plus the 4 girls and her could easily be permanents in Barcelona .

11 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Birthday greetings to Rus,  Noldus responded to your comment.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/23806-b5-general-topic-2022-2-january-leia-maksim-and-kylie-rus/?do=findComment&comment=1636351142

Just now, coolhuman said:
Have Radislava ever had sex?

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Thanks, I thought it was about her because after the announcement a couple of girls gave Radi a hug and kiss.